Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Goldilocks at Burlington

Lil_Magma

Round 1 Goldilocks vs Banette Lucario

T1 i discard a psy energy from his hand with Bailful Wind and he drops 2 quick balls and 2 dusk balls the next turn. He gets up a banette but after i took it out i pretty much had the win GG

1-0

Round 2 Goldilocks vs Gardy/Gallade

I Bailful wind until he has no cards and the turn after i finish discarding his hand he uses birch. i discarded his hand AGAIN and turn after he pulls another birch. After that we bailful wind until we each have like 10 cards left in deck so i draw a prize but then he KOs my big active and destroys my basics
until i deck

1-1

Round 3 Goldilocks vs Ramen TRUK

He takes the lead early but i destroy his hand and then kill off his little basics

2-1

Round 4 Goldilocks vs Fly/Ganium

I pick off all of his Candies and he sits there with no energy or evos the rest of the game

3-1

Top 4

1st Gardy/Gallade
2nd Gardy/Gallade
3rd Ramen Truk
4th Goldilocks

Top 4 Goldilocks vs Gardy/Gallade

Game 1

T1 I DRE and electebuzz for 20 to a ralts. T2 I mentor, warp for Absol, multi, Raid GG

Game 2

This game we both get set up pretty well but both of his Gallade were prized. He has nothing on the field and only 1 or 2 cards in his hand so he says Telepass Team Galactics MARS so i hold out my hand and he says thet he meant Wager. We ask the judge and she makes him Mars. I felt kinda bad until he draws into Candy Gardy. HE drops the gardy but i KO it and take the win. After the game he flips his last 2 prizes which were Gallades

Top 2 Goldilocks vs Gardy Gallade

I dont remember either game but i won

Props
FREE! Ping Pong Table
Winning
my bro getting 2nd
Goldilocks for being AWSOME
Going 5-1

Slops
IDK

~Michael~

You call that a report? Its seems more like a top secret deck. anyway good win for goldilocks.

Hey, you know what, that isnt a fair statement. The player just moved into the Seniors group. I can understand if it was an last year Senior or Master making the report, but I think some slack for the "younger" players.

JMO,
Drew

P.S. WTG Micheal!!

It was close, but enough info about the deck was in there.
That's all we ask.

Congrats Michael!

Papi/Manny- Thanx
Superman123-Its Vire/Absol
PokePop-Yup^
Pichu Bros-Thanx
Pokedad-There is enough info in there soooooo...
Dark Twins-Thanx

I think Goldi for Electavire, Locks because that is what Absol does to the hand. Either that or his mom read him too many childrens stories. GJ on the two wins.

Back