4 poke drawer
2 rare candy
3 BTS
2 expert belt

energies
13 basic fighting energies
4 DCE

strategy:
golem with a belt, fighting energy and DCE 160 HP tank and use dig down with sandslash to get energies and tumble down for like a million

Last edited:
I would say that you'd need more recovery, like Flower Shop Girl along with Palmer's, because if you're only recycling those 5 cards with Palmer's once over the course of the game, with the amount of energy you're going to be discarding, it may not be sufficient. Also, for consistency, I'd also throw in one or two more Uxie if you have them, since you won't be taking up too many bench spaces, you can afford the Uxie drops. Also, three expert belts. Better chance at drawing into them and also to make sure each Golem gets one, don't want to be stuck late game twenty extra points away from KOing something for the win on your third Golem.

I'd take out the energy restore, pokedrawers, maybe even an energy or two with the added recovery.

I like the idea, its simple, straightforward, and big damage and pretty unique using Pokemon I like :p

Honestly, Fisherman in this instance would be better than Palmer's. Fisherman puts 4 into your hand where Palmer puts 5 in the deck then you have to try and get them with Slash. Yes Palmer gets those KOed Pokes Back, but you need the nrg for the hard KOs.

Another thought would be Stark Mountain and Regirock. This at least some recycling to build faster and with Dodrio, some flexibility of Stark the nrg and then attach a dce.

czech: i think flower shop is good, i'll put some in if i have them XD
meches: i think i have a fisherman, i'll try that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back