Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gone Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost_Cards

Well some of you people may have already heard people post this kind of deck... but ive wanted to make this deck for years.Espacaily because of me liking the Eons.

Pokemon(21x)

4x Eevee(UF 55/115)
3x Vaporeon(UF 19/115)
3x Jolteon(UF 8/115)
3x Flareon(UF 5/115)
2x Umbreon ex(UF 112)
2x Espeon ex(UF 102/115)
4x Magby(TR 24/109)

Trainers(19x)

2x Rocket's Admin.(TR 86/109)
4x Mary's Request (UF 86/115)
3x Steven's Advice(HL 92/101)
3x Celio's Network(RG 88/112)
3x Suprise! Time Machine(TR 91/109)
1x Pokemon Retriever(TR 84/109)
2x Warp Point(UF 93/115)
1x Switch(RG 102/112)

Energy(20x)

4x Water
4x Fire
4x Psychic
4x Lightning
4x Darkness(EM 86/106)

I've already played this deck around here and there and i see here is to many pokemon fill my hand. Also most of you are probably thinking.."Why Magby?". Well many people dont see the potential of Magby. Imagine you using Lanette's Net Search they attacking with Magby.There is a full bench and an extra pokemon in your hand. Anyway I put Magby in there because I wanted to try something out and well..it did awsome yet if your opponent has a CopyCat in there hand, You help them out. But in this deck another problem of mine was Celio's Network...I dont think its needed because of Eevee's power to search for its self. Yet here is when Mt.Moon comes in Eevee can't use it's power so i dont know what to do with this deck.

13 eveelutions? too many evolutions counting you can only have 4 eevees.....

and it's power should make up for it anyways, you don't need that many.

I know 13 Evolutions..heck its got me a little scared at times. Even my Dad suggested just to use the Eons that base on the Medagame,but i told him that there isnt a medagame just yet,at least untill November.

Last edited:
Hi Lost Cards,

Consider Mr. Stone's Project in Rainbow decks. The card can obtain the needed fuel to evolve into the desired Eeveelution which fits the current situation best. Also cut one of each Eeveelution. Two each aremore than sufficient. With the low health of Eevee Surprise Time Maschine is a wasted. Run a usefull tool such as Charm, Exp. All or Curse Powder instead. Also loose eighter Espeon or Umbreon. Personal lean more toward Umbreon. Might want to check out a deck called Rainbow in this forum. It was posted several month ago but might be usefull to give you further ideas on how to tweak your Eeveelution deck. Hope this provides some initial assistance.

Hey Umbi,

Thnx for the tip...Mr.Stone would be a good idea just to evolve the one i want. You wont beleive how many times both Espeopn and umi hel;ped me...i guess i am gonna have to pic.

Lost_Cards said:
Hey Umbi,

Thnx for the tip...Mr.Stone would be a good idea just to evolve the one i want. You wont beleive how many times both Espeopn and umi hel;ped me...i guess i am gonna have to pic.

Maybe FRLG Ditto for Eevee recycling? just a thought

David i know exactly wat you mean..when i made the deck i was like"DITTO!" but....i only owned one..i know sad..

Last edited:
Ok im thinking of this..

Pokemon(19x)

4x Eevee
2x Jolteon
2x Vaporeon
2x Flareon
2x Espeon ex
2x Umbreon ex
3x Magby
2x Ditto

Trainers(19x)

4x Mary's Request
4x Steven's Advice
2x Celio's Network
2x Mr.Stone's Project
2x Suprise!Time Machine
2x Pokemon Retreiver
2x Warp Point
1x Switch

Energy(22x)
4x Darkness
5x Water
4x Fire
5x Lightning
4x Psychic

What do you think?

Elm's Training is better overrall for this deck since most of the time you'll be Celio'ing for Evolution cards. PETM gives you access to the 2 Ex'es as well

Not sure about Stones, ever considered Lady Outing? (if you're only going for variety of energy)

Swoop! is also viable imo

looks good, multi works as well

Lost_Cards said:
Ok im thinking of this..

Pokemon(19x)

4x Eevee
2x Jolteon
2x Vaporeon
2x Flareon
2x Espeon ex
2x Umbreon ex
3x Magby
2x Ditto

Trainers(19x)

4x Mary's Request
4x Steven's Advice
2x Celio's Network
2x Mr.Stone's Project
2x Suprise!Time Machine
2x Pokemon Retreiver
2x Warp Point
1x Switch

Energy(22x)
4x Darkness
5x Water
4x Fire
5x Lightning
4x Psychic

What do you think?

Last edited:
Yes david your correct about PETM, but with Suprise!Time Machine in the deck i can put down any evolution and then get the one i need. Or even using Eevee's power to get a Flareon or something then
Suprise! and then Go to Umbreon or Espeon ex.But the problem in this is the power that im not able to use.

P.S. Professers, i would like to appologize for double posting earlier.

Hi Son :biggrin: :thumb:

I’ve seen your deck in action and I like it, but I definitely feel it needs some work.

I have looked at other’s comments - some are pretty good – you could go many directions. You seriously need to lower your energy-count, though. :eek:

As I told you earlier, I feel you should narrow your Eons down to what’s in the field, but you’re right - there’s not much right now.

BUT, I will say this. Go with the strength of the deck first, THEN TeCH as the field changes. Here is the list you could consider.

Pokemon(17x)

4x Eevee
3x Umbreon ex
2x Espeon ex
2x Vaporeon
2x Flareon
4x Magby

Trainers(26x)

4x Mary's Request
3x CopyCat
2x R.Admin
2x Energy Search
4x Swoop!
3x Suprise!
2x Pokemon Retriever
2x Warp Point
1x Switch
1x Scott
2x Meteor Fall

Energy(17x)

4x Darkness
4x Multi
3x Psychic
3x Water
3x Fire

I’m focusing this deck with the strongest Eon in the set and that is Umbreon.

I really don’t see Ditto here. Initially, it sounds cool, but you have Pokemon Retriever – that’s better anyway.

I know Energy Search seems pretty dorky here, but I think this is one of the only decks that could benefit more from them.
I personally don’t want to use a Supporter to search for energy here. I would rather draw with Supporters and use other non-supporters to search for what I need.

Other Cards you could consider would be E. Recycle Sys., Master Ball and even PokeNav =/

I narrowed your Pokes to 4x Eons – all with different weakness.
As you know, Umbreon/Espeon cover each other well and I believe you will see more Grass and Fire decks show for now.

If Water becomes more prevailing – switch out Flareon/Fire for Jolteon/Lightning …and so-on. Either way, you need at least two of any Eon to ensure “prize” issues.

Meteor Falls is there to cover your weakness to Ruins and Mt. Moon ;)

I know you don’t like ER2 – that’s why I didn’t put them in, but I really feel they would be good for this deck, because you don’t have much of energy acceleration – the ER2 could help keep your opponent at your speed – You know…Board Control? ;)

As I told you before, the Surprise! is nice if one of your EX is about to get KO’d. Surprise, KO for only one prize and evolve to another – then Pokemon Retrieval.

I really like the thought of having Charms in there – heck even a Shard, but again… you can adjust this deck to the Field as it changes.

I hope this helped a bit – even to spark other ideas that may come up. I would have to play this myself to tweak it to my play-style, so you’ll have to do the same thing. You can adjust it in many ways and still not mess with it’s original intent.

(y4

Last edited:
Lost_Cards: You probably want to cut to 2-2-2 on Vaporean/Flareon/Jolteon. Also I'd do 2 Espeon, Because the Multi attacks don't get the bonus from Darkness Energy. Also go with 16 Energy, something like 4 Psychic, 3 Lightning, 3 Fire, 3 Water, 3 Fighting, 3 Grass energy. And Use about 2-3 Mr Stone's for getting energy out, and go PETM. S!TM isn't really useful in the deck, so I'd take it out as well. So how about you use this list? One more thing, you could use Ho-Oh ex if you wanted to b/c of the attack.
4 Eevee
2 Vaporean
2 Jolteon
2 Espeon ex
2 Ho-Oh ex
4 Jirachi DX(so you can swoop! for first turn)
16 Pokemon

3 Mary's Request
3 Steven's Advice
1 Rocket's Admin
4 ER2
3 PETM
4 Reversal
4 Swoop! Teleporter
3 Battle Frontier
3 Mr Stone's Project
28 Trainers

3 Fire Energy
4 Water Energy
3 Lightning Energy
3 Psychic Energy
3 Fighting Energy
16 Energy

Hey T-tar long time no see...lol....I see you probably posted the one deck you used and beat me of bad draw.It wasn't a bad deck from what i saw, but your list is totally opposite of what im going for. Yes Ho-oh ex seems interesting espaically in this deck but it seems more of a tech.......

From what iv'e seen in this thread, almost all of you are thinking of dropping one of the Eons to speed it up. And trying to run it as if it were a turn 2 deck. And yes i wish i can make as fast as posible.
And multi from my point of veiw is both good and bad, more good then bad. Yes Eevee's power will be able to search for any Eon, yet when attacking it doesnt count as a Basic Energy Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back