Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good news for Electrode !

The new Electrode is a very cool card, and this ruling makes it much easier to run a deck with it. It forces your opponent to decide if he wants to help speed your setup up, if you just push an Electrode up without energy on it, or risk you dropping a DRE or Scramble and hitting for 90 or 100 damage. In messing around with this a bit, I've been pretty impressed with the speed and power Electrode gives you. Being able to use it's power on your opponent's turn adds versatility to the mix too.

I'm working on a deck with electrode too, I will most likely play it with a deck that can take good advantage of scramble so Electrode's only weakness can start to be your strength.

That is pretty nice. It has the potential to do 100 damage for only 2 energy, and once it dies, it simply adds on as an energy to something bigger and badder on your bench.

Electrode with Unown(N?) LOL Keep knocking out with electrode and asking your opponent if they want to take a prize with you.

Electrode with Unown(N?) LOL Keep knocking out with electrode and asking your opponent if they want to take a prize with you.
Probably not a good idea, since you will be knocking yourself out, plus taking prizes from Unown N, O, and D (you must have all 3 in play). You'll get behind much faster. However I guarantee a quick game that way - only it looks like you'd lose.

Electrode/Sceptile ex δ. Give them prizes w/ trode without falling behind in the game them go aggro with Sceptile. Plus trode OHKO everything in DWD and Sceptile OHKO's everything is Gardy/Gallade.

Back