Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Got Brains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my psychic decks, and I've been winning with it for years.

Got Brains?

25 Psychic Energy
4 Mr. Mime (Jungle and Base set 2)
4 Mewtwo (Base set 1)
4 Mew (promo w/ devolution beam)
3 Porygon (Team Rocket)
4 Drowzee (Team Rocket)
3 Hypno (Fossil)
2 Professor Oak
2 Bill
2 Potioin
2 Super Potion
2 Pokemon Trader
2 Nightly Garbage Run
1 Super Energy Removal

The only problems I have are with other psychic decks.

Take out the Porygon, 1 Mew, 1 Mewtwo, and 1 Mr. Mime for for 3 Eevee(ss or chain reaction) and 3 Neo1 Umbreon (Holo) or the rare Neo Disc. Umbreon. Both have no weakness and are resistant to Psychic types. Switch 8 of the Psy nrg to 4 Rainbow and 4 Dark. That's all for me. Nice Deck by the way.:D

-Swampert

Last edited:
All Pokemon need energy, so psywave and psychic help with that, and i love the devolution beam and the drowzees are pretty much for long distance hypnosis, though the hypnos can be annoying.

I build decks nowadays just to annoy people, and not so much win. I trained children at a Pokemon booth for about 6 months in Farmington, and have more wins under my belt just from that, that I just build them to make people angry or whatnot.

But Umbreon is a gr8 defence against Psy weak Pokemon, and if you play SS Eevee, he can be out turn two. His Feint Attack can also be quite annoying... Believe me, I know...

Honestly, I have no idea what you are talking about, I havent seen any of the new cards since the original 9 neo cards came out, so I dont own any of them.

Sorry.

SS Eevee's first attack let's you search for up to three evo's of Eevee. if you want the rest, go to pokeschool.com, click on spoilers or card scans and there you go!

Hey scyther, I live in Missouri too, heh.

So you haven't seen any new cards? There's a really great way to get a bunch of new cards for real cheap at the St. Louis Dragons Pre-release tourney on November 15th, you should come down for that shizzle.

Anyway... as for the deck. Mew really isn't that good, you could drop that. You can run 20 energy and be just fine too. So cut some of those... hmm... Mewtwo has a huge retreat cost, and Hypno's is 2 or something isn't it? Umm, put at least 2 switch in there, maybe 3.

Also, every unlimited deck needs some Gust of wind, put 3 or 4 of those in there. Some more Bill and some Oak and CPU Search also make the deck more competitive. This won't win anything nowadays, but Mr Mime is always fun to play heh heh.

I dont plan on taking anything of that deck out. It's meant to be fun, not a tourney deck. I dont see the point in having 3 of the card when you are aloud 4, this isnt Yu-Gi-Oh!

Imsorry to snap but I posted it to give someone with no ideas an idea for a deck. How you tear it down and rebuild it is up to you.

I couldnt make that tourney Nikepk, it's in the middle of the week and, no I dont have school, but I have children who do. Besides, being out of work has put a damper on my spending lately, mainly because I have NO money, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back