Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Gothithelle/Reuniclus/Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzUK

I've been working on an alternate engine to the standard 4 Twins Engine. Eventually, I came up with this.

4-2-4 Gothithelle
3-1-2 Reuniclus
2 Tornadus
1-0-1 Serperior
2 Shaymin
2 Jirachi

24 Pokemon

3 Pokemon Collector
4 Sage's Training
4 Professor Juniper
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Tropical Beach
2 Max Potion
1 Seeker
2 Pokemon Catcher

23 Trainers

4 DCE
9 Psychic

13 Energy

Strategy: Basic Goth strategy. Anyways, after testing with both Tornadus and Dragons, I just decided to go with straight Tornadus. Tornadus works great as a anti-Mew counter, and can still soak 100 damage only 20 less than the Dragons. 2-2 Jirachi/Shaymin is a great engine. Sage's and Juniper are to supply energies in the discard for use with the Jirachi/Shaymin (JS) engine. In addition, you benefit from discarding energies. The JS engine allows you to turn 2 swing with Gothithelle.

I've been working on an alternate engine to the standard 4 Twins Engine. Eventually, I came up with this.

4-2-4 Gothithelle
3-1-2 Reuniclus
2 Tornadus
1-0-1 Serperior
2 Shaymin
2 Jirachi

24 Pokemon

3 Pokemon Collector
4 Sage's Training
4 Professor Juniper
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Tropical Beach
2 Max Potion
1 Seeker
2 Pokemon Catcher

23 Trainers

4 DCE
9 Psychic

13 Energy

Strategy: Basic Goth strategy. Anyways, after testing with both Tornadus and Dragons, I just decided to go with straight Tornadus. Tornadus works great as a anti-Mew counter, and can still soak 100 damage only 20 less than the Dragons. 2-2 Jirachi/Shaymin is a great engine. Sage's and Juniper are to supply energies in the discard for use with the Jirachi/Shaymin (JS) engine. In addition, you benefit from discarding energies. The JS engine allows you to turn 2 swing with Gothithelle.

First off, trying to mill Psychic energies, then flipping for Jirachi is NOT reliable at all. You also need another Duosion in here. Serperior........ :nonono: This needs to go back to the drawing board.

^I have to agree with the above, the serperior line is pointless, Reun + Max potion is the whole point of this deck... that's how you get super heal :D

The 2 cards you use for serperior should be used to increase consistency

Used the extra cards to increase either collector or candy count...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back