Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Graduated Basic Military Training!! Begin Playing Pokemon Again Mid-July

~Blazi-King~

Hello everyone!

I just want to first of all, thank everyone who plays this game. Y'all have made this hobby of mine inot a lifestyle that I wont soon be forgetting.

Lemme start by saying this: I am leaving for Basic Training on the 29th of this month (March), so I wanted to let all of my Pokemon friends who I cant communicate with on a regular basis know. The reason for this is because there are people asking me if I will be attending Regionals etc. So I figured Id put this out there.

I Joined the Air Force (Active Duty) November 15 exactly 2 months after getting married. I scored a 91 out of 98 on the ASVAB, scoring perfect in the Mechanical and Electrical portions of the line scores. What does this mean? Basically I can pursue any career in the Air Force that has to do with those 2 Areas. So I chose for my career field to be Mechanical. I will hopefully be a Jet Engine Mechanic, and if not that then a Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Apprentice

I will be leaving (like I said), March 29th.
I will graduate BMT around the first of June, where I will then (possibly, depending on how long a break they give me) be shipped to my Technical School. I will graduate Tech School around October, in Time for CC's!

I just want everyone to know, that Im more than willing to serve my country so that we can enjoy the everyday liberties we receive (though sometimes we may not feel like we receive any).

I am thoroughly going to miss playing Pokemon for such an extended amount of time. As most of my friends know, I haven't missed and event and have played in at least 1 league a week in the last 10 years. So this is hard for me. Pokemon is my 3rd Family, and as all of you know, its hard to be away from family! But MUST be done in order for me to advance my career and my morals!

Again thank you everyone. I will see y'all soon at a Pokemon event near you (wherever my first base assignment is).!

IM GONE!! See y'all when I get out!

==========================

Just wanted to let everyone know, I graduated BMT with no trouble!

Last edited:
I spent a week there for ROTC Boot Camp. Got a taste of what it's like, did things the same way as the real deal.
The food they serve in the Lackland mess hall is really really good.

Good luck man.

Air Force in general has wonderful things! :biggrin:

Thank you though. I was worried about the food!

Congrats on all of your major successes (the scores, the marriage, the baby on the way). It's Nice to see you'll be able to keep in touch, too (and especially nice to see that you may be able to stay in the game =D).

As Robby said, we'll definitely miss you - any chance we may see you at Nats? George and I were talking a little about it on Saturday.

Best of luck, trainer. :wink:

Clay: Congrats on the marriage, bun in the oven, and the great score on the ASVAB. Life sometimes gets in the way of our hobbies. GL with the military and I hope to see you on the Pokemon Trail in the future.

Keith

general: You are very welcome! Anytime!

Cyrus: Thank you Johnny! Yes, there is a small passibility (less than 10% that I will be able to attend nationals. So you'll know when you see me there!

Jason: I KNOW everything will go well in BMT. You just have to keep a positive attitude in life or nothing with be what you want it to be!

homeofmew: Thank you Tina! I sure will!

Lawman: No, Thank YOU! You have given me advice that not many would have. But what should have I expected, we're all members of a fraternity in a sense. POKEMON. So we ALL stick by and help each other in some sense!

*Salutes Clay*

:

Clay, what a coincidence. I've been thinking of you the last couple of days, wondering how you're doing. My very best wishes go out to you and your family. Please post a note about your baby once s/he comes. Thank you for all you've done for my son in the game of pokemon. And mostly, thank you for serving our fine country.

many blessings to you.

Nanette

Clay, I just recently met you at the NC States. You seem like a very nice guy. Good luck with everything, and maybe we'll meet up again sometime soon!

dang clay it seems like just yesterday you were that nerdy guy playing gba... Oh wait you still are haha =p

but seriously its great to see what you've done with your life, congrats on your marriage and your baby!

We will all miss you! Take care!

- Adam Garcia

Back