4 Roseanne's Research
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
4 Buck's training
2 Wager
2 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Energy Pickup
3 PlusPower

ok, so if this ends up being a bad ruling this deck wont work at all. BUT because of the way the cards look, it appears that all of the Deoxys have unique names, like the shellos/gastrodon/wormadam/unown/burmy cards we've seen, and if that is the case you would be allowed to have 4 of each in a deck. and these deoxys are actually pretty good, each focusing on a different focal point, personally, i prefer the normal one because against decks that run leafeon/sceptile, you can easily do alot of damage fast. the cool thing about this is that at any time, your main attacker can turn defensive, or have free retreat. so it's really cool, and you need snowpoint temple to turn the wimpy 70/80/90/100 hp into a more respectable 90/100/110/120. Azelf is here to make sure you dont have a weakness, and Uxie is great for the ability to draw up to 7 and then cycle itself. Grumpig is here for Mewtwo, which may see some play with the fairies, so you need a counter to it, and grumpig can also dish out some nice damage, OR cause your opponent to retreat lest they risk 60 damage from confusion. the only thing i dont like about grumpig is that i cant search for himwith roseanne's, which is the main search in the deck as it can nab anything else.

Uxie LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Setup
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Draw cards from your deck until you have 7 cards in your hand.

[C] Psychic Restore: 20 damage. You may return Uxie and all cards attached to it to the bottom of your deck in any order.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Uxie LV.X – Psychic – HP90
Level Up

Poke-Power: Tradeoff
You can use this Power once during your turn. Look at the top 2 cards from your deck, chose 1 of them, and put it in your hand. Then, return the remaining card to the bottom of your deck. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition or if you already used another Tradeoff Poke-Power on this turn.

[C][C] Zen Blade: 60 damage. Uxie can't use Zen Blade during your next turn.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)

Grumpig LV.36 – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Spoink

[.] Mysterious Step: The Defending Pokemon is now Confused. If it takes damage from this confusion, place 6 damage counters instead of 2.
[P][C] Crush: Does 20 damage times the number of Energy attached to Grumpig.

Retreat: 2

Spoink LV.10 – Psychic – HP50
Basic Pokemon

[P] Psybeam: The Defending Pokemon is now Confused.
[C][C] Bounce: 20 damage. You may switch Spoink with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (+10)

Deoxys (Normal Form) LV.50 – Psychic – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Form Change
You can use this Power once during your turn. Choose a Deoxys from your deck and switch it with this Pokemon (any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on this Pokemon remain on the newly switched in Pokemon). Then, return this card to your deck and shuffle your deck. This Power can't be used if you already used another Form Change on this turn.

[P][C] Energy Crush: Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each of your opponent's Energy in play.

Deoxys (Speed Form) LV.50 – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

You can use this Power once during your turn. Choose a Deoxys from your deck and switch it with this Pokemon (any attached cards, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on this Pokemon remain on the newly switched in Pokemon). Then, return this card to your deck and shuffle your deck. This Power can't be used if you already used another Form Change on this turn.

[C][C] Swift Shot: Does 30 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokemon, ignoring Weakness, Resistance, and any other effects on that Pokemon.

Retreat: 0

Deoxys (Defense Form) LV.50 – Psychic – HP100
Basic Pokemon

[P][C][C] Psycho Defense: 40 damage. During your opponent's next turn, prevent all effect of attacks, excluding damage done to Deoxys, and any damage done to Deoxys by attacks is reduced by 20.

Deoxys (Attack Form) LV.50 – Psychic – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[P][P][C] Psycho Boost: 80 damage. If Deoxys uses Psycho Boost on your next turn, the base damage is 20 instead of 80.

Azelf LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Time Walk
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Look at all of your face-down Prize cards, then return them face-down. If you'd like, you may choose 1 Pokemon card out of those Prize cards, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. If you do, choose 1 card from your hand and play it face-down as a Prize card.

[P] Imprison: 20 damage. The Defending Pokemon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Azelf LV.X – Psychic – HP90
Level Up

Poke-Body: Psychic Aura
All of your Psychic Pokemon in play have no Weakness.

[P] Deep Balance: Place a number of damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon equal to the number of Energy your opponent has in play.

Last edited:
Um can i have some tranlations sorry i dont know what they do. It looks like a solid list from what i can tell though.

Take out one of each Deoxys for 1 more Cynthia's and 3 Energy Pickup or Energy Switch. Other than that it looks pretty good.

Looks nice maybe you could switch out grumpig for Tentecreul as it attacks for no energy and can make azelf X and Deoxys stronger while it attacks. Just a suggestion

well the thing is, the only reason grumpig is in here is for Mewtwo X, and maybe as a heavy hitter if need be. Tentacruel doesn't hit hard enough to warrant using over grumpig, and it doesnt fit with the mono type either. also, i think Grumpig's first attack is rllly cool.

true true lol Tentecreul does not hit as nearly as hard as grumig infact i only suggested tetecreul could just help power up Azelf and deoxys but then they still cant attack mewtwo. I withdraw my previous post lol.

It could possibly work but I think your correct about that ruling of the special name.

Plus go to possibly good deck on the deck help and post a reply and tell me what you think.

Hmm, I was thinking about using the Deoxys in a deck.

It looks interesting, but I'm not sure if it will be able to beat the top decks next year. Have you done any testing with it yet? If so could you please post how it has done against what ever decks you have tested against?

I think Grumpig was a nice choice against Mewtwo, as it needs 3 energy to 1HKO the Lv.X

The confusion could be fun too.

Good luck with it!

well, i have yet to really test this deck out, so i will get back to you, im too lazy to use Redshark/Aprentice so i just do league testing.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

edited in some pluspower

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back