2 roseannes research
1 copy cat
2 galatics mars
1premier ball
4 rare candies
2 amulet coins

ENERGYS:grass:grass:

16 grass

im know i need celios...or stevens advice and just good trainers.....4 good grass types both that heal and spread energys seems good....dont know.....:confused:
my idea is 2 use the ability of sceptile to help my grass types..i like having the celebis to spread energys around...using venomoth 2 do massive damage thenpoison the opposition and put them to sleep!!!along w/ torterra healing my bench and self as well...i dont know....can anyone help???:thumb:

:grass:

Last edited:
good plan, not so good list...

the trainer line is EVERYWHERE gotta clean that up.
Too many draw cards and YES those candies are needed.

Here, this should list should be more consistent.

POKEMON:

2 tangla
2 tangrowth
4 celebi
2 treeko
2 grovle
2 sceptile
3 turtwig
2 grotle
3 torterra
1 torterra lv X

TRAINERS:

4 prof oaks visit
4 celio search
3 roseannes research
1 copy cat
4 rare candies
2 amulet coins
3 warp points

ENERGYSgrass:

16 grass

Celebi should start getting those grass on the feild, decrease the amount of sceptiles because you only want him for his power. Since he makes all grass as if there's two than you can easily decrease the amount, 16 grass may still be too many. Candies are needed because you're running too many stages two. and warp points because those Grass pokemon got A TON to retreat. Finally, i don't know if you know this but Tangrowth's first attach doesn't work with sceptile so if there's 4 grass energies on tangrowth it only does 40 damage not 80 because it says basic energy card

yea good plan...i like it but i cant seem to get those celios....i knew about the tangrowth...i like it tho it may have potential...it does 60 then heals self along w/ torterra it could be though to take down if i play my cards right...but is celebi the way to go???

for any grass deck i think celebi is very good. it's almost like playing two energies a turn which will help set up tangrowth and torterra at the same time. the reason why i say 4 is to make sure you start with it. any time else in the game it's almost useless...

Pokemon Recommendation only:

4 celebi
3 treeko
2 grovle
3 sceptile (2 GE, 1 POP4)
3 turtwig
2 grotle
3 torterra
1 torterra lv X

You want to use the energy trans Sceptile to be able to continue to move the nrg as you want!

u dont like tangrowth???i think he has potential...

The liability far outweighs the potential of the card. It doesn't benefit from Sceptile as people once thought and it is a support attacker at best.

By taking it out, you will focus more on setting up your 2 Bulky Stage 2 lines which you will want out asap!

Hope that gives you some insight!

thanx....do u know another card that might bod well in here????also can anyone help with my other deck help???(endless night revamped)

Ok so I liked what alot of people have already said but heres my look at it k

POKEMON:21
0-tangrowth I know you like this guy but ur better off playing parasect, 3 energy for 60 and remove 3.

4 celebi-Hes your starter so you wanna try n start with him as often as possible
2 treeko
1 grovle - I went down to a 212 because hes there for support Torterra is your main focus
2 sceptile - all GE
4 turtwig - you want four of these trust me you cant chnace one being prized
2 grotle
3 torterra
1 torterra lv X
1-Sunkurn
1-Sunflora
- It will help heal torterra and everything else

TRAINERS:23

3 prof oaks visit
2 Stevens advice
1 prof rowan

3-Celios (you NEED to get these cards shuffling 1 card into your deck hurts )
2 roseannes research
2-castaway

4 rare candies
1 amulet coin no multiples it only gives pachisaru an open shot to it
1-strenght charm
2-Warp point
1-Windstorm
(I know cess wont see much play but stadiums are gona be bigger
1-Night maintenence

ENERGYSgrass:16

16 :grass: -no need for 20 nrgs thats like having 40 with one sceptile out hahahah at least now its at 32

yea, i agree w/ -tangrowth, it isnt good. but you guys are forgetting 1 crucial thing. Sceptile RS, it was Reprinted in POP4 and is still legal, USE IT!!

oh yah ! I just looked through my non holos and there was only one (meaning it must be kinda hard to get out of all the packs i got just like deoxys ex from pop4 )

I would throw one in there just as is because u want both on the field but the GE helps more for a start
So take out a rosanes or a castaway

alright thanx guys!!!way i see tangrowth must go!!leaves room for me to focus on my stage 2s....im trying 2 come up w/ a name...i was thinking....forest of life...or forest of rejuvination..or something along those lines...

Here are a few Pokemon that I think might benefit from Sceptile. None of them are great but they might add some more support.

Venomoth:
With Sceptile in play it will only need 1 Grass Energy to do 50 damage. Also it's attack protects it from all effects, except damage, for the next turn. Another great thing about Venomoth is that if your opponent attacks Venomoth he is poisoned and asleep.

Mothim:
He would also only need 1 Grass Energy to use both of his attacks. He's a great damage dealer but his HP is a little on the slow side.

Parasect (MT):
Not that great of a card but with Sceptile in play it would cost him 2 Grass Energy to deal 60 damage and he heals himself 20.

What this deck would really benefit from is a way to move your damage counters around, but I don't know of any card the current format or any card coming out soon that can do this. Hopefully this helps a little bit.

im liking the venomoth idea i need more celebi...got more candys!!!!!! woot woot!!lol but does parasect only do 60 the turn it comes out or am i think different???

Here's the Parasect card:

:grass: Wild Spores (20) If Parasect evolved from Paras during this turn, this attack does 40, and the Defending Pokemon is Asleep and Poisoned.

:colorless:grass::grass: Extend Fungus (60) Remove 2 damage counters from Parasect.

So with Sceptile in play you can use the Extended Fungus attack for 2 Grass Energy and do 60 damage and remove 2 damage counters from yourself.

It's not that great of a card but it might work well with your deck since it can do moderate damage and heal itself.

wat would u advise i use...ok lets put it this way guys lets find a card everyone agrees would work...so far ive gotten sunflora,venomoth,eggexutor,parasect...i need one card to replace the venomoth..or i can keep it..i need just one really good grass type and im set..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back