Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Great Barrier Reef Experts

Water Pokemon Master

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
This is probably slightly random, but I'll still ask anyways.

For my IB Extended Essay, I have been researching what is causing the greatest harm to the Great Barrier Reef, but I keep hitting roadblocks. First I see people talking about global warming, then I see them talking about runoff, then I see one group saying one is real and the other isn't real, and vice versa.

So, does anyone know where I could possibly look to find an expert on coral reefs? The only place I can think of is the Long Beach Aquarium.

Any help appreciated!

Hmmm...you could try contacting the researchers that have studied at the great barrier reef. my High school geometry teacher had a doctorate in marine biology or something fancy like that. and the government just called him to come work to rebuild it(don't quote me on this). his name is Michael Wamsley, hope it helps.

Water Pokemon Master said:
First I see people talking about global warming, then I see them talking about runoff, then I see one group saying one is real and the other isn't real, and vice versa.

So, does anyone know where I could possibly look to find an expert on coral reefs?
As long as such things are political, don't ever expect an unbiased opinion.

Back