Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Guru points

empoleok14

what exactly are guru points?

i was looking at some threads and i seen RA giving out guru points and i would like to know what they are

Guru points are just points rewarded to people who take the time to make a thoughtful post in the Strategy and Help forum. At the moment, they're fairly arbitrary, as they don't constitute any type of reward on the Forum (at least not that I know of). However, it's always nice to know that you're helping people out and being recognized for it, and Guru Points are a nice quantification of this help.

U made a link to another post, that should be worth a pt too.

I've made an ENTIRE Gatr thread that's now getting close to 3 pages, of pretty much just me saying why Gatr is sooo good, and a bunch of other ppl actually testing my ideas. I'd like my guru pts nao :)

The point of guru points is that you helped someone, not that you said "guru points plz"

You shouldn't want points, you should want to help people.

Points were a way to show who was being helpful, and to coax people into helping more often, not to make people point greedy.

U have read the thread, I'm all about helping ppl make Gatr. And I got 1 guru pt well before I went into my in-depth list analysis, and OTHER PPL BUILDING MY DECK AND TESTING IT, so i'm sure more r on the way.

Making ppl greedy for pts will bring about good discussion. RA is a genius for doing this.

The point of guru points is that you helped someone, not that you said "guru points plz"

You shouldn't want points, you should want to help people.

Points were a way to show who was being helpful, and to coax people into helping more often, not to make people point greedy.

. . . Unless. . . You're trying to get points for that! lol

It gives me self-esteem and pride to know I helped ppl.

Guru pts feed my massive ego.

Seems like a win win to me :lol:

It's like making money. Some ppl r very greedy but those r the ppl who have lots of money.

Back