Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gym Leader Series Possibly Coming Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see why not. It would be a great idea to have the GYm franchise come back since WE didnt get any Johto stuff.

There's an Ash's Treeko as well and I'd guess a May's Torchic to complete the set.

NO IT WOULDN'T!!!! It would be so hard to use the Pokes you already have and they'd have to change the rules again too...

I'd like it. :) Having varied card names allows for different things in decks, rather than maxing at 4 of something. Variation is something that the game needs occasionally, and this would be just of the right caliber. :)

Last edited:
I think it would be a good idea to bring gym sets back. I was soooooo disipioted when expidition came insted of a gym set :mad:

The Ash's Treecko, May's Torchic, and Brock's Mudkip have actually been out for a while in Japan, at this time they are not planned for a US release and there are no plans anywhere for a new VS. (or gym as you call it) set featuring the new Gym Leaders from Ruby and Sapphire.

Just because there isn't any VS set planned doesn't mean they might do something with the Hoenn Gym Leaders like they did in Gym 1 and 2. Besides, I agree with Baboon, this game needs some "spice" every now and then.

i agree. a new gym leader set would really add something to the game. ive been waiting for one since the johto trainers came out. they could do one now with the leaders from the ruby & saphire gba game. i also agree the new set should come out six months after ex dragons as we will have caught up with japanese releases and it would allow players to gather teh money to catch up with the previous sets. it also allows for more time to enjoy teh cards and play the sets fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back