Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H: Dialga EX PLB, FA Latios, staples W: Virizion EX, Genesect EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandemonium

I process ALL of my trades within 24 hours unless I state otherwise before our trade. What does this mean? It means that I GUARANTEE I will ship out your end of our trade within 24 hours of receiving your cards. I always ship with tracking too, so you will get a tracking number!

I ALWAYS ship your cards in a sleeve/toploader inside of a bubble envelope with tracking.

I have more cards than what is listed, if you are interested in something in particular just ask. I have lots of common and uncommon RH (reverse holos). I just started playing again with my girlfriend of many years (I know how many years it has been, I swear!) recently. SHE LOVES EEVEE/UMBREON/LEAFEON. SHOW ME THE CUTE SWAG!! I also have an obsession with DRAGONITE / PORYGON. Any swag related to these two will have me on my knees begging. Just saying :thumb:

My jokes are worse than getting Power Sprayed on your way to use Cosmic Power for 7. I am aware of this.

1. Ref rules apply. If we are close in refs sending at the same time is cool with me. I prefer to get trades finished relatively quickly so both parties are happy :)
2. Please ship my cards out as quickly as possible. I realize that life happens, we all lead busy lives. However, taking a week or more to send out my end after you've already gotten my cards is a real bummer.
3. Read "Rule #2"
4. I will send my card in a sleeve in a toploader, I expect the same or something very similar to it.
5. Delivery confirmation is required for both ends for trades worth more than $20, since they will be for cards of relatively high value, it ensures that all parties have a smooth experience.
6. No international trades unless it is a good deal. Must specify beforehand
7. Read Rule #2. Read Rule #2.
8. I generally keep my trades as first come first serve, but if some amazing deal pops up I will probably take it. I believe the early bird gets the worm, but sometimes the early bird takes too long to get back with you.
9. My cards go straight from the booster box into a sleeve. All rares go from the sleeves to a binder after being sorted according to type and color. All EX's/secret rares/Ace-Specs go directly into sleeves AND in topholders the second they are opened. I sleeve first, drool over second. I will say if a card has been "played", but my played cards are always easily NM-mint.

I will often-times list prices when I do trades. I use recent Ebay sales and current Ebay Buy It Nows for pricing. Can't argue with a live price and previous sales. This is not meant to offend and is not an attempt to "devalue" your card. Some people just have a skewed idea of what their cards are worth, and I only generally trade based on what they are worth money-wise. However, if you over-value a card just let me know! We can work something out more than likely. I will give you the better deal or make the deal even. You get bonus points if you list prices in your offers for reference. :thumb:

----------WANT----------

Dragonite, Eevee, Umbreon, or Leafeon swag. I also like "starter Pokemon" swag. If you don't understand that, then son, I am disappoint.

RED = HIGH WANT
GREEN = MEDIUM WANT
BLACK = LOW WANT

1x Plasma Landorus BW79
3x RH Dark Patch
8x N
4x Skyla

----------HAVE-----------

-----EX's / Secret Rares / Ace Specs / Promos-----

1x Diagla EX PLB
1x Latios EX FA
1x Tornadus EX PLF
8x Caitlin (1 RH)
8x Iris (1 RH)
15x Reversal Trigger (1 RH)
4x RH Blend WFLM League Promo
4x RH Prism Energy
3x RH Team Plasma Ball

2x G-Scope Ace Spec
1x Scoop Up Cyclone

1x Druddigon BW80 promo (from the Deoxys box)

TONS of modified trainers/supporters. Just ask!!

----------PLASMA BLAST----------

15x Reversal Trigger (1 RH)
4x Caitlin (1 REVERSE HOLO)
4x Iris

3x Masquerain (2 RH)

(I have at least 3 of every rare from Plasma Blast. Let me know what you need, I buy/sell/trade so often that updating my thread literally every day is not realistic for me unfortunately)

1x Sigilyph (holo)
5x Golurk (4 holo, 1 RH)
4x Froslass (3 RH)
4x Azelf (1 RH)
3x Machamp (ability, holo) 49/101
3x Genesect (1 RH)3x Uxie (1 RH)
3x Volcarona
2x Cradily
2x Carracosta
1x Porygon Z (holo)
1x Archeops (holo)
1x Elektross (RH)
1x Escavalier (RH)
1x Aggron
1x Machamp 50/101 (no ability)
1x Accelgor
1x Drifblim

----------MISC Meta----------

1x RH Audino BC
1x RH Ninetails DEX

Last edited:
Hello mate, I have 2 Pokemon Catcher for trade, can you CML and see if you have any of cards from my WANT list?

Also do oyu have unlisted cards from PS and PF need all for my set collection, common/uncommon/rare/holo/ex etc.

i have the following cards from your wants:

Thundurus EX x1
Latias EX x1
Rare Candy x3

and i'm interested in your FA juniper. let me know if you're willing to do this!

Hello mate, I have 2 Pokemon Catcher for trade, can you CML and see if you have any of cards from my WANT list?

Also do oyu have unlisted cards from PS and PF need all for my set collection, common/uncommon/rare/holo/ex etc.

Don't see that much, but I updated my list with all of my common/uncommon reverse holos for you though. If we can make a trade with those for a couple of Pokemon Catchers let me know!

Fa lugia ex for fa juniper?

hello

i have for you deoxys ex and latias ex
the only thing i have seen is juniper fa and sigyliph shiny
what can we do ?

I no longer have FA Juniper, but I still have the Sigilpyh if you want to work something out for your Deoxys EX. I will add more cards on my end to sweeten the deal.

i have the following cards from your wants:

Thundurus EX x1
Latias EX x1
Rare Candy x3

and i'm interested in your FA juniper. let me know if you're willing to do this!

FA Juniper is gone as of last night I apologize! Just updated my thread this morning accordingly

I have 4x Rare Candy

would you do Blastoise BC for Rare Candy?

My 1x Blastoise BC for your 4x Candy? If so PM me to confirm

CML for Sigilyph PF ultra rare

I didn't see much, sorry. Only looking for Deoxys EX and Thundurus EX at the moment.

My:
x2 max potion
x1 Latias EX
x1 rare candy
x1 skyla

For

Your:
Shiny sigilyph

Lmk?

No thank you, at this point I need Deoxys EX or Thundurus EX in a Shiny Sigilph deal

I hav 2x ultra ball, and a max potion cml for terrakion ex

Hmm...I'll have to pass for now. I will get back to you if that changes though. Going to have to think about that one.

CML for shiny sigilyph

I am interested in your Thundurus EX. Let me know if we can work something out. I will throw something else in, really need one.

Last edited:
Please see all cards you have and LMK.

The only thing I have on your wants list is 1x RH Victini BC. If we can make a deal for that and some other things on my list let me know. I added my common and uncommon reverse holos.

---------- Post added 06/03/2013 at 04:10 PM ----------

Updated my haves and wants. Really need at least 3x Ultra Ball (non secret rare version)

oh that wasnt my offer i was listing what i had that u wanted...i can add something else in too

Ahhh, my apologies. I also have 2x RH Horsea and 1x RH Seadra along with my Terrakion EX. I'm interested in your 2x ultra ball and FA Ghetsis. Anything we can work out? I have my other common/uncommon RH's listed above now also with a couple other EX's listed

I updated my have and wants. I will be opening another 2 boxes of Plasma Freeze on Friday, so check back then for even more. I'm in dire need of at least 2 more Pokemon Catchers! LMK

Ahhh, my apologies. I also have 2x RH Horsea and 1x RH Seadra along with my Terrakion EX. I'm interested in your 2x ultra ball and FA Ghetsis. Anything we can work out? I have my other common/uncommon RH's listed above now also with a couple other EX's listed

Would u do

My
Fa ghetsis
2X ultra ball

For

Your
Terrakion ex
Life dew
Shiny sigilyph

Lmk what u think or feel free to counter

Check my list for Kyurem P(Plasma Freeze) please!

I think this may be my 100th post! :D

I didn't see anything, I'm sorry :(. Grats on the 100 posts :D

Would u do

My
Fa ghetsis
2X ultra ball

For

Your
Terrakion ex
Life dew
Shiny sigilyph

Lmk what u think or feel free to counter

I have all the ultra balls I need now :(. I'm interested in FA Ghetsis though.

My:

Terrakion EX
Life Dew

Your:

FA Ghetsis

LMK what you think of that. :)

I

I I`ve all the ultra balls I need now :I'm interested in FA Ghetsis though.

My:

Terrakion EX
Life Dew

Your:

FA Ghetsis

LMK what you think of that. :)

Well i kinda need the shiny sigilyph more than the life dew is there anything i can add in to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back