Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H:Half of Dialga/Palkia, various primes/LvXes W: specific rares and stuff for ciries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakeman

Rules;
I'll Ship Everywhere, but the further you are from me the more I will value my things.
All of my cards should be nearmint unless marked, but if you mention it I will double check.
if you don't have any of my wants, I probably wont trade, unless you want something fairly small.
I can get almost any (reasonable)card if you give me a week or two.
if you have something on my want list and are looking for something specific that I don't have, let me know and I will try and get it for you.

Wants:

(high priority)
4 Ambipom TM
4 Team Rockets Trickery
3 Unown Q
4 Warp Energy (I REALLY REALLY would love 4 from the same EX set, but I'll trade for any)
2 Cyclone Energy(same Kinda deal)
3 Giratina PL (Let Loose)
3 Mespirit LA
2 Ruins of Alph
4 Wormadam Trash Cloak AR (I also need burmys)

(low priority)

1 Entei&Raikou TOP
4 Donpahn Prime
4 Machamp Prime
2 PONT
2 Expert Belt
Xx Seeker
2 Tinws
4 Aipom MD RF (Collect)
2 Azelf LA
4 Spiritomb Promo
15 of every basic energy foil from same set, except for fire.
15 HGSS Metal and Dark\

Haves:
Level Xes:

Dialga G (HTG)
Porygon-Z
Rayquaza C
Salamence
Machamp
Regogogas (Tin)

Primes:
Typhlosion pack (One is very scratched up, other is very good)
Typhlosion Tin
Maganium Tin

Legends:

Ho-Oh (both halves)
Palkia & Dialga (Top)
Entei & Raikou (bottom) (Probably wont trade unless I'm getting a lot of my wants in the deal)

Note worthy cards:
Victory Medal Spring 09-10(VERY HTG)
RF Vileplume UD
Shiny Lotad
Shiny Swablu
heat rotom
charon's choice
Electabuss/Hitmonchan/Scyther PL reprint set
3x Shellos ORIGINS 2008 Promo
2x Tropius RR Prerelease
4x Bucks Training Prerelease (one or two might be slightly damaged, I will check)
Electivire TM Prerelease
the bad prerelease Raichu
Several foil Rare candies (needs to check what sets)
Several League Promos that aren't spiritomb. (tons of uxies)

Several EXes, Good RFs and good non-foil cards, if you need a specific one, PLEASE ask!

Merchindice:
Ultraball Mat (used)
Unopened RED JAPANESE GIRATINA sleeves (HTG)
Unopened TM Prerelease Sleeves (Celebi)

I can get monster binders of almost every color available, but I value them at $45 in trade

Last edited:
these are the cards I am interested in:
2 Expert Belt
2 Twins
2 Cyclone Energy(same Kinda deal)
4 Spiritomb Promo

can you please give me a list of the foil rares and rares that you have from triumphant please and or check my wants and Le Me Know if you have any of those?

Hi - I have:
4 Team Rockets Trickery
2 Ruins of Alph
2 Twins
2 Spiritomb Promo

Would you trade those for the TM sleeves? Do you have RH HGSS Phanpy unlisted?

Linx009: I don't have any of your wants handy, from TM the only rares I have are two rapidash and a nidoqueen(TM gave me like the absolute worst prerelease I've ever had) but I can check with some teammates tomorrow and see what they have along those lines.

Mochi: I can get rid of those sleeves, is there anything I can do to get a Zecrom Deckbox and Gardevior EX?(for a friend's collection)

i have:
2x Ambipom Tp
4x Team Rocket trickery
2xRuins of Alph
4x Wormadam Trash Cloak AR (I also need burmys)

i need:
Unopened RED JAPANESE GIRATINA sleeves (HTG)
Machamp lv.X
Please CLM.

Linx009: I don't have any of your wants handy, from TM the only rares I have are two rapidash and a nidoqueen(TM gave me like the absolute worst prerelease I've ever had) but I can check with some teammates tomorrow and see what they have along those lines.

I would also like the red Giratina Sleeves

Mochi: I can get rid of those sleeves, is there anything I can do to get a Zecrom Deckbox and Gardevior EX?(for a friend's collection)

I don't see some of my bigger wants on your list for the deck box and Gardevoir right now. Let's finalize the trade for the sleeves and then try to work out a trade for the other stuff if that works for you.

Konor:: The Red Giratina sleeves I probably wont be able to get rid of unless I get a VERY VERY VERY good deal, but I can get rid of the MachampX. from your wants I have 1 Machamp SF and my friend has "several" steelix primes, I'm not sure how many exactly, but if you're willing to wait until Sunday I can try and get those. from your want list I also liked your Magnezone Prime and Japanese Luxray, depending on what you value you it at.

Linx009: as I said above, I really am going to be sticky with those sleeves, I don't think I can get rid of them for that.

Mochi: let me get back to you tomorrow or so, someone on another site wanted the sleeves but he hasn't responded back to me for a few days, if he doesn't tomorrow or so I'll definitely let you know.

Mochi: let me get back to you tomorrow or so, someone on another site wanted the sleeves but he hasn't responded back to me for a few days, if he doesn't tomorrow or so I'll definitely let you know.

Ok, thanks. Just shoot me a PM if/when you would like to confirm the trade.

Konor:: The Red Giratina sleeves I probably wont be able to get rid of unless I get a VERY VERY VERY good deal, but I can get rid of the MachampX. from your wants I have 1 Machamp SF and my friend has "several" steelix primes, I'm not sure how many exactly, but if you're willing to wait until Sunday I can try and get those. from your want list I also liked your Magnezone Prime and Japanese Luxray, depending on what you value you it at.

Linx009: as I said above, I really am going to be sticky with those sleeves, I don't think I can get rid of them for that.

No Problem will wait, now i don´t have magnezone prime,i rly need Machamp sf and Machamp lv.X please PM me! thanks :)

I have

2-3 Wormadam Trash Cloak AR (I have a billion burmys just lmk)
1 Giratina PL (Let Loose) Reverse holo
2 Ruins of alph
2 PONT

I need
As many uxie promos as possible
Porgyon Z lvl X

You can Cml to even out the trade

I am interested in this card:

Dialga G lv.X

from what I want:
4x Team Rockets Trickery 4x (2x RH)
1x Giuratina PT RH (Get Loose)
2x Ruins of Alph (1x RH)
4x Wormadfam Trash AR (2x RH)

Hey, I'm interested in your Victory Medal.

I have:
1 Ambipom TM RH
1 Cyclone Energy(same Kinda deal)

(low priority)

1 Expert Belt

And I might have a couple of Team Rocket's Trickery

I have:
1 Ambipom TM
4 Team Rockets Trickery
4 Warp Energy (Power Keepers. not mint, but excellent condition)
2 Cyclone Energy(Unseen Forces, near mint)
1 Giratina PL (Let Loose)
2 Ruins of Alph
4 Wormadam Trash Cloak AR (have 3 burmys)
1 Entei&Raikou TOP
1 Donpahn Prime
2 PONT
2 Twins
1 Azelf LA

I like
xX Uxie LP
Red Giratina sleeves (low want, give me an idea of their value)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back