Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

H: Holos W: CYL

Status
Not open for further replies.

rt24

Rules:

1. I live in Canada, will ship anywhere EXCEPT the Czech Republic (way too many bad trading experiences).
2. I can CYL!
3. Mainly go by ebay completed listings/t&t in terms of TRADING. Please do not argue with me about card values. What you'd PAY for something isn't the same as the value of a card in terms of TRADING.

Auto-Deals

Haves:

EX/FA/Shiny/Ace Spec/Promo

Holos

Rares

Uncommons

Commons

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums/Energy

Codes

-1 X PLS Codes

Merch

Wants:

High

Med

Low

Happy trading! :)

Ongoing

Trades:

Sold

Bought

Last edited:
CML for 4 Eelektrik and if you have anything off my wants list. Thanks.

There's actually a lot on your list I like! However I don't know if really 4 eels would cut it for anything so I doubt we could work much out unless you wanted more eels.

Regardless, I am very interested in any of your:

Tornadus EX
Raikou EX
Shining Raichu

Not sure if we could work something out until I get more cards but, let me know if something can work for you.

PM'ed you

---------- Post added 08/09/2012 at 06:44 PM ----------

I have tornadus ex. I need 4 eelektrik. What else do you have?

PM'ed you

---------- Post added 08/09/2012 at 06:44 PM ----------

I have tornadus ex. I need 4 eelektrik. What else do you have?

Err I don't really have a whole lot extra considering I am in the process of just starting to play again, but I'll throw up some extra stuff. Not a whole lot though :p

Tornadus ex goes for 22. Eels at most go for 4 each for normal ones. If you can throw in 2 thundurus and 4 paralyze tynamo we can have a deal

Tornadus ex goes for 22. Eels at most go for 4 each for normal ones. If you can throw in 2 thundurus and 4 paralyze tynamo we can have a deal

Don't have those cards unfortunately. Only have what's on the list there. You could always ask for more eels to even it up a bit. Let me know.

My:

Tornadus EX

Your:

Ho Oh EX FA
Altaria (Ability)

CML if you see something else. Also interested in your codes

I value Tornadus EX and Ho Oh FA fairly evenly right now so that deal wouldn't work. Besides possible trainers you might have, there really isn't much that I saw on your list :(. Also, I'd rather include the Ho-Oh in a bigger trade if possible.

Your: Ho-Oh EX FA

My: Registeel EX?

Haha you have a lot on your list that I like but no I wouldn't do that deal straight up unfortunately. I made a fairly decently sized post on your thread because you have a lot of old cards that I want as well so let's chat there.

would you do:
My:
Tornadus EX

Your:
Ho-oh EX Full Art

I notice you have a registeel in your haves in your trade thread and you are looking for RH trainers from exalted. Anyway you can include registeel and I can include more as well? Some other things you might wanna add? Trying to get both of those cards in 1 trade as they are for my deck.

Lmk if you want anything else on my list so we can make that work!

do you happen to have any unlisted ex's for trade? I'm mainly focused on EX's at the moment. If anything I'm interested in your reverse holo Blend Energy.

do you happen to have any unlisted ex's for trade? I'm mainly focused on EX's at the moment. If anything I'm interested in your reverse holo Blend Energy.

Well if we REALLY need to make something work I do have an extra Shaymin EX, Mew EX, and Raikou EX for my personal collection, but I'd rather try to get stuff off this current list before I trade those since I really would rather not trade them.

I can throw in extra eels for you and really give you a good deal on them if you like, considering I have a lot. Other than that, that's pretty much all I got on for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back