Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hacked Metagross on PBR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donezator

Hey guys, I was playing a guy on PBR early and got beaten in a close battle and then recieved his friend pass. I thought something suspicous may be going on when a Metagross was faster than all his other Pokemon (Cresselia is the main one I remember - Not sure on Cresselias speed tho so this may be normal). It all looked ok until I noticed it said 'Egg Hatched - Day-Care Couple'. It appeared to be caught in a 'faraway land', but I thought this was impossible on a genderless Pokemon? Can anyone confirm that this is a hacked pokemon? Thanks guys, I'm just curious lol.

Donez

^ Seriously lol? I didn't know that :O I was about to post about my encounter just now with a hatched starmie (Also genderless), but I guess it's the same as with Metagross..

Donez

Yeah it's the same. You can bread genderless pokemon with ditto and get an egg but it don't work with legendary pokemon. So things like magnemite, voltorb and others like it just use a ditto and you'll get an egg, so just keep that in mind and you'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back