Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hacked Pokemon?

ixidor89

I traded for aa Magmar via WiFi today and realized that it's color was a bit more gray than usual. It soon occured to me that the Magmar was Shiny. But then I looked at the magmar's summary and noticed that all of its contest traits had been maxed out and it's original trainer had an ID of 55555. I'm pretty sure that I'm dealing with a hacked pokemon here. Or is it something else?

It's a possibility that it's legit, but I doubt it to the highest degree. I doubt the odds f someone having straight 5s across, but it's still somewhat likely, but not so likely they would get a shiny Magmar (I'm not even sure if grey is it's shiny color, does it do the flashing thing wen it comes out?) and then be able to max out it's contest stats. I don't even think I, a Poffin/Pokeblock master, could pull of perfect Contest stats.

I have a serious question: Why do people even feel the need to ask about something really blatantly obvious?

^...
Because They Dont Know
Not All People Have The Ability To Tell That Sort Of Things Because They Dont Play The Games That Much.
I know thats my case, but luckily someone at my league knows a lot and can tell me

Just Wondering Why You Start All Your Words With Capital Letters. Kind Of Off Topic I Know But I'm Just Curious.

I have a serious question: Why do people even feel the need to ask about something really blatantly obvious?

There are a few other possibilities. For all I know, it could be a Magmar from some event I haven't heard about, which could explain its ID number.

Why would an event give out a shiny Magmar (of all things) with a special OT number?

All I'm saying is that Pokémon isn't as complex as people seem to think it is. A lot of these things are... pretty obvious to an observer who knows what to look at. That and online trading is inherently fishy, which basically means that if you have to question if it's hacked, then it's hacked.

Why would an event give out a shiny Magmar (of all things) with a special OT number?

All I'm saying is that Pokémon isn't as complex as people seem to think it is. A lot of these things are... pretty obvious to an observer who knows what to look at. That and online trading is inherently fishy, which basically means that if you have to question if it's hacked, then it's hacked.

Why would they give out a shiny Zigzagoon with a special OT number?
;x

There are a few other possibilities. For all I know, it could be a Magmar from some event I haven't heard about, which could explain its ID number.
If it was, it would be on Serebii's "Event Pokemon OT and ID number list". It's not called that of course, but it's there so that people can know for sure that their pokemon is legit.

Having the correct OT and ID doesn't mean the Pokemon is legit. Some people change the ID and OT to make the hacked Pokemon look legit when it isn't.

Back