2 scott
3 rocket's admin
2 switch
4 swoop teleporter
3 pokemon reversal
Energy:15
11 fighting
4 multi

This deck does some serious damage to BLS decks, as I found out yesterday at Ohio states. I try and turn two Hairyama and lock in a Cursed Stone. Then, I get out the LunaLock, to stop all deck searching powers. Knock Off reduces their cards so that they get their Jirachi dead and two cards behind, not a bad way to start a game is it? One thing I was thinking about for the deck is a Holon Mentor and a Holon Scientist, plus the Transeiver, and taking out a Steven's Advise and the two Great Balls.
Match History:
5-Corners W
DSlowking D (destroyed)
BLS L
Queendom W
Newbie W
Deoxys W
Grumpig L
BLS W
Newbie W
Eevolution W
Full Flame W
BLS W
Gengar Powder W
Eevolution W
Gengar Powder L
BLS L (he was lucky)

The Win to Lose ratio is 11:4, one lose being completely obliterated by Dark Slowking. My main problem is psychick decks, I mean come on, who else would lose to a Grumpig deck? The reason why I beat the Genar deck was because he couldn't get any base's. Another problem for the deck is Lugia EX, I fall before that card as a hunble servant, unless I get set up before there Lugia EX does, which didn't happen against my first BLS deck. All r/f will be returned as long as you leave a link to your deck.

Last edited:
If you remember me from OH states, I played Tad 1st round and lost, and as you said this DONKs bad to Psychic, as I DONKED to a noob playing Deoxys Link Blast. You need to zero in on 2 stadiums and run LunaRock alone 4 Lunatone-2 Solrock worked for me. 4-4 line of Hariyama ex, 3 C ursed Stone-1 Giant Stump. Your trainers are hideous, fix them up to 4-3 ER2/Reversal, 8 Draw, Holon Engine, and 4 PETM-3 Swoop! (Because of Lunatone getting it instantly. Hope that helped!

oh, I remember you, but 2-2 of the lunalock worked for me, I got it out every game I had it in there. As for the trainers, I can probably switch some out like you said cause I was iffy on my trainers.

Phhhhhhh Noob.
You need crystal shard. I'll play you at league so you man put: Medicham- L.

P.S. If you're not Austin I feel so retarded.

Moza: If you play this deck you should feel dumb
Blastoise1992: Yeah its me, if I can find a place for it, I will add it in there

Charizardian said:
Hmmm.take out Island Cave for another Battle Frontier.

Not bad otherwise.
Island Cave is a good card, and I have the Lunalock to stop Pidgeot, unless Metanite or Dragtrode becomes popular in my age division, 1 Battle Fronteir is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back