Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Halo 3 Clan /Call of Duty members need XBOX 360

weatie21

Hello i am weatie my gamer tag is weatie killz iam in a clan it is called ROTF witch stands for RISE OF THE FALLEN the Halo part of the clan is RESPECT the call of duty is skilled i do have a bungie account but this is a bad name to go by on halo my good name is weatie iz sos. so if you want to join the clan play email me at [email protected] but it would be butter to just send me a pm here or on xbox 360. if you do it on the 360 you can send the pm to weatie killz or derf killz or even ROTF DELUSION. so just hit us up.

I would not be interested in joining any other clan (the one I have now is just gravy), but we could scrim against you guys on Search and Destroy in CoD4 if you want.

Clan: Recognize Real Talent [RRT*]
Main Gamertags: Sic iCe (me), sRh CaNNaBLiSS, XMrPeppersX, oO Blizzado

ok i will get back to you on that. I thank you should at lest try the clan but oh well. Like i said i will get back to you....

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

come on we need ppl

Last edited:
Hello i am weatie my gamer tag is weatie killz iam in a clan it is called ROTF witch stands for RISE OF THE FALLEN the Halo part of the clan is RESPECT the call of duty is skilled i do have a bungie account but this is a bad name to go by on halo my good name is weatie iz sos. so if you want to join the clan play email me at [email protected] but it would be butter to just send me a pm here or on xbox 360. if you do it on the 360 you can send the pm to weatie killz or derf killz or even ROTF DELUSION. so just hit us up.
If u want some halo3 matches we can play sometime i gess. =p GT-xAutoxAimxDHx if u guys are good enuff ill join.

:thumb::thumb::lol:ha cod waw is awesome! so is halo 3 me and my bro are addicted to it. i get sick headshots in them!!! check it out on http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/CareerStats.aspx?player=w23adam23w this is my acc on halo 3 i dont have a great k/d ratio in ranked b/c i was with my friend who is rank 18 in it and all these good kids were in it lol btw i just started playing a month ago (i only have one month to play it ends sometime this month so hurry up and send me a message if you want to) check it out!

:thumb::thumb::lol:ha cod waw is awesome! so is halo 3 me and my bro are addicted to it. i get sick headshots in them!!! check it out on http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/CareerStats.aspx?player=w23adam23w this is my acc on halo 3 i dont have a great k/d ratio in ranked b/c i was with my friend who is rank 18 in it and all these good kids were in it lol btw i just started playing a month ago (i only have one month to play it ends sometime this month so hurry up and send me a message if you want to) check it out!

wow bro that is not bad.............. just send me a pm on liveand i will play u . i am not that good athalo 3 any more i play cod to much but i well see what i can do... i kno i played team ddb and i get any were from 10 to 17 kill but befor i would 15 to 20 and it only gos to 25...

Back