Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Happiness

Maguschild

This is probably a dumb question...but is there a person on Pearl/Diamond that tells you how much your pokemon loves you? If so, where? I've searched FAQs, player's guides and have asked numerous people, but I can't find an answer anywhere! I've looked on my games too...help?

I mainly use Mr. Footsteps. He is located on the sandy area near the hotel resort area place whatever that they won't let you into. I gotta check on my copy of the game sometime, then I can give you more details.

In Emerald, wasn't there some little girl at the Battle Frontier Pokemon Center who told you how your Pokemon felt?

Ooooh I hope so, I've never been able to figure out happiness on Emerald.

that emerald thing only tells you what your pokemon will do in the battle palace, which you can find out by simply checking its nature anyways...

there was a frienshiop person tho... I just can't remember...

In DP, there IS a person who tells you how happy your pokemon are. She's in the fan club building in Harthome City.
~Cyber~

Its a wonder these people don't know about these things. I've known about Dr. Footsteps forever, and hes what I used when I was getting Umbreon and Espeon.

Back