Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hardest Video Game Ever

Porii Sames

That you have played.

Ninja Gaiden (gahhh), Saibon Action (on teh random mode. O_O), Nuzlocke Solo Run on HGSS with Cyndaquil (you WILL lose), competitive SSBM (gahhhhhhhh) are some of mine.

What are yours?

Battle Toads.
Final Fantasy series except 13 (I really dont like all the grinding in the gameboy games)
Guitar Hero (Bark at the moon on expert mode :'(
Ninja Gaiden is REALLY hard, but I have google to help me with the boss fights.
Dead Space series on Zealot, I have yet to try it on Hardcore mode cause you only get 3 saves and I dont have the time nor patience.
Pokemon TCG (I try my best, what can I say) even tho its not a video game per-say
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, I AM SOOOO BAD at FPS.
Beating everypokemon game with MAGIKARP (Yesh I have done it).... Not really.
Halo 3 on Legendary - single player and getting rank 45 in team doubles with my best friend. Hours of my life in there.

I dont think I have any more- BUT I just letting everyone know I am not very good at video games. Period XD

I know that somebody mentioned the Final Fantasy series. I'd like to give a special nod to Final Fantasy 8. Obtuse story, unremarkable characters, and quite possibly the WORST levelup system in the history of RPG gaming. You seriously spend 3x more time playing a mini game trying to level yourself up than actually, y'know, playing the stupid game.

YES^
I rage-quit that game SO fast. Glad we could agree on a terrible Square Enix game for once Bullados XD (Our kingdom hearts debate ftw)

---------- Post added 06/22/2011 at 10:20 AM ----------

and @Davids Confused Pokedad, chain of memories was SO hard, I was on Malifecint (beauty and the beast boss) for a LONG time, and when the game came out I was still pretty young so the card system wasnt very helpful at all. I am glad I beat it tho, otherwise I would have had no idea what happened to Sora in KH2

Final Fantasy 13 for me. It's not the game that was hard, it was trying to do "everything". After completing ONE final weapon, I gave up. There was no way I was sitting there and attacking Adamantoises (and variants) for 10 minutes a pop for like a 3% (unrealistically) chance of dropping something I need 3 of for one of the final weapons. Not no way, not no how.

Battle Toads.
Final Fantasy series except 13 (I really dont like all the grinding in the gameboy games)
Guitar Hero (Bark at the moon on expert mode :'(
Ninja Gaiden is REALLY hard, but I have google to help me with the boss fights.
Dead Space series on Zealot, I have yet to try it on Hardcore mode cause you only get 3 saves and I dont have the time nor patience.
Pokemon TCG (I try my best, what can I say) even tho its not a video game per-say
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, I AM SOOOO BAD at FPS.
Beating everypokemon game with MAGIKARP (Yesh I have done it).... Not really.
Halo 3 on Legendary - single player and getting rank 45 in team doubles with my best friend. Hours of my life in there.

I dont think I have any more- BUT I just letting everyone know I am not very good at video games. Period XD

LOL. I JUST beat that game(Pokemon TCG) yesterday. It was my first time beating the game.

Oh I meant the ACTUAL pokemon TCG, like the for real card game. I am not very good but I try. Congrats on beating the gameboy version of the pokemon tcg tho!

Final Fantasy 13 for me. It's not the game that was hard, it was trying to do "everything". After completing ONE final weapon, I gave up. There was no way I was sitting there and attacking Adamantoises (and variants) for 10 minutes a pop for like a 3% (unrealistically) chance of dropping something I need 3 of for one of the final weapons. Not no way, not no how.

Try recruiting everything in PMD2...Much, much, much harder, even with Golden Mask + Mystery Part.

Guys, QWOP srsly isn;t that bad...I mean, for lulz it's kinda difficult....but not really.

Back