Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Has anyone pulled a Politoed ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichaque

I've been reading through the threads and I haven't heard or seen anyone pull a Politoed ex at all. Sure there's the one on eBay, but still...is this card harder to get than the others?

Battled one at the prerelease today.

I'm sure plenty will show up sooner or later, just give it time.

Same as any Safeguard-like Poké.

Celebi ex destroys all exs, same with Dewgong, Altaria and so on. Only difference is, people think Celebi ex is actually playable :nonono:

i got 1 from my trip to japan (only buying 2 packs) I thought it looked like a powerhouse...then the translation came...

I know of one that was pulled, that I traded for.

Most people want them for decks, or collection. Give it a week after Worlds, and you'll definetinly see them.

I got one. Want a text spoiler?
---
Politoed ex
Stage 2 [W] Pokemon-Evolves from Poliwhirl
150 HP

[W][C] Upward Lick
Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 30 damage to that Pokemon. If that Pokemon is a Stage 2 Evolved Pokemon, this attack does 50 damage instead. (Don't apply weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

[C][C][C] Punch and Run 40
Switch Politoed ex with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[W][W][C][C] Swallow Up 70
Before doing damage, count the remaining HP of the Defending Pokemon and Politoed ex. If the Defending Pokemon has fewer remaining HP than Politoed ex's, this attack does 120 damage instead.

Weakness: [G]
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C]
---
Wow, Nintendo made a grammar boo-boo on Swallow Up...

there were two Politoed Ex's pulled at the Brooklyn prerelease yesterday. 1 was when the game started and the other was after it ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back