Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Hatching O-Power location?

P_A

Ok, From what I've read, which to be truthful is not much, apparently you have to be at max style, and you find Mr Bonding somewhere in Lumiose City somewhere to get the Hatching O-Power. I have not gotten that yet, so I can't help others by giving out that O-Power - though I'd certainly like to. A lot of people have been helping me out with it, so I'd like to return the favor. Can someone please let me know what steps I need to go through to get max style, and where I'd find Mr Bonding to get the last available O-Power? Thanks.

You need to have max style and every other O-Power before getting that one. Once you have done all of those, he will spawn in Cafe Introversion.

You dont need MAX style. You need high style. The best gauge is by the price the guy asks for the mega stones in the stone shop. Once the price drop to 50000 you can find the opower in cafe introversion. I beat all the restaurants, had the girl take me on a tour of every spot, did all the jobs in richissime and bought 100 premier balls ONE AT A TIME. U also need all the other opowers first

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Actually the price gauge won't work for me, since I had so much money in my game I just went ahead and bought them at their original price. However, I will work on the restaurants you mentioned, and hopefully that will be all I need, since the rest of the stuff is done.

Just a note, you dont have to do everything. I did not do half the things people said were required for getting it.

Ok, I'll also try that, but I'm definitely going to buy quick balls, since in the end, if I'm going to buy pokeballs, I'd at least want to buy a type I have some possibility of using.

Might have something to do with pkmn podcast. I remember them saying something about that. Not sure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So P_A, did you end up getting the the Hatching power?

Can you also get MAX style by learning all the inline skating tricks? (Not sure which ones I'm missing).

Yeah, I did do a couple more restaurants that I didn't notice before, and bought a few more quick balls one at a time, and I got the hatching power. I kept giving it out last night and was able to upgrade to level 2 just before my bedtime. Now just have to keep going to level 3. As for skating tricks helping .... I would suppose that might help, but I have no evidence to support my opinion. I just learned 3 or 4 different ones, in passing. I didn't go out specifically to learn them all.

As for hatching power, I'm probably going to do a bit more Friend safari to find some multiple max IV pokemon, and then start breeding in a week or so - at that point, I will probably need some hatching power for myself! In the meantime I'll continue to give out the pokerus for any traders.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Back