Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Have: New!! Darkrai EX, Mewtwo EX, Terrakion EX, Want: Rayquaza EX FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMoneyInc

Rules:
1. Lowest Ref sends first, and for the first little while, this will probably be me. (Neg ref's send first as well)
2. I will send mint to near -mint cards in top loaders and penny sleeves, I expect the same in return. If your cards aren't mint, (unless you have told me the condition of the cards) they will be sent back.
3. I only trade English cards and only trade for English cards. I also only ship in the U.S.
4. Once we have a deal and exchange addresses, if you don't send the cards, you will be getting a Negative Rep. Plus, it's very easy to file mail fraud, don't test me!
5. I would much rather have you propose a trade instead of saying CML, even though I still might check some lists depending on the card.
6. Have fun!

Wants:
2 FA Rayquaza EX
1 Raikou EX FA
1 World's Playmat

Haves:
1 Darkrai EX (non-promo)
1 Mewtwo EX (non-promo)
1 Terrakion EX
2 Terrakion NVI
1 Hydregion (Ability)
1 Professor Juniper RH
1 Altaria RH Exalted
2 Empoleon RH/Holo Exalted
1 Milotic RH Exalted

Blaine's Charizard 1st ED Gym Challenge
Charizard PK
Charizard Stromfront
Charizard Delta Species Ex Crystal Guardians

Complete set of Rising Rivals
A ton of Primes
A ton of Lvl X's (Uxie Lvl X, Mesprit Lv X, etc)
Old card's from 2 year's ago. Just ask.

Last edited:
Would like either or both Shinings. How many Mewtwo EX Regular would it take? LMK!

I don't think I could do both shining's for just two Mewtwo EX's. Maybe if you could include something else, that would great.

I'm trying to get back into the game, so any trainer's/supporter's would be helpful too. I need the staples.

Forgot to add it, but I also have a Shining Mewtwo 1st ED also. All shining's are MINT too!!!!

LMK, thanks!!!!

Interested in all your charizards, any gyarados you may have unlisted, then the shinnings. i do not have mewtwo or darkrai but i do have rayquaza full art with other high demand cards. please if you are willing CML. thanks.

Interested in all your charizards, any gyarados you may have unlisted, then the shinnings. i do not have mewtwo or darkrai but i do have rayquaza full art with other high demand cards. please if you are willing CML. thanks.

How about,

My:
Charizard SF
Charizard Ex Crystal Guradians
Charizard Ex Power Keepers

Your:
Rayquaza EX full art

counter if you'd like. I'm pretty open to whatever!

I don't think I could do both shining's for just two Mewtwo EX's. Maybe if you could include something else, that would great.

I'm trying to get back into the game, so any trainer's/supporter's would be helpful too. I need the staples.

Forgot to add it, but I also have a Shining Mewtwo 1st ED also. All shining's are MINT too!!!!

LMK, thanks!!!!

Ok, I could include the likes of 4 Juniper, 3 Prism Energy, 4 N (2 RH), 2 Ultra Ball, 2 Level Ball, 2 Heavy Ball, 2 Skyarrow Bridge, and 1 Catcher. Shoot an offer I suppose.
Also, most interested in Mewtwo if possible..

Last edited:
How about,

My:
Charizard SF
Charizard Ex Crystal Guradians
Charizard Ex Power Keepers

Your:
Rayquaza EX full art

counter if you'd like. I'm pretty open to whatever!

Starting from most to least, this is what Im interested in (Bold is need, others are simple wants):

Dark Charizard TR

Charizard Stromfront
Charizard PK

Did you have any Gyarados unlisted?

I have lots of trainers and special energies that I can throw in too as I dont play, mainly collect.

Ok, I could include the likes of 4 Juniper, 3 Prism Energy, 4 N (2 RH), 2 Ultra Ball, 2 Level Ball, 2 Heavy Ball, 2 Skyarrow Bridge, and 1 Catcher. Shoot an offer I suppose.
Also, most interested in Mewtwo if possible..

Mewtwo on trollandtoad.com is going for $100.00, and I don't think I would be too hard pressed to say that all my Shinings are in GEM MINT condition. With that being said, it would take quite a lot considering the price of Mewtwo (and the other shinings for that matter) stays constant, and in some cases, goes up. Where as the card's I'm looking for, their value depreciates quite rapidly after rotation.

The prices of the three shinings on trollandtoad are as follows: ( I can even post picks if you don't believe me on the condition status)

Mewtwo $100
Kabutops $80
Steelix $80

I would do,

My:
1 Shining Steelix/Kabutops (pick one)

Your:
2 Mewtwo EX
4 N (2 RH)
3 Prism energy
2 Juniper
1 Catcher

LMK and counter if you like. Thanks!

Starting from most to least, this is what Im interested in (Bold is need, others are simple wants):

Dark Charizard TR

Charizard Stromfront
Charizard PK

Did you have any Gyarados unlisted?

I have lots of trainers and special energies that I can throw in too as I dont play, mainly collect.

I do have a few Gyrarados, but I'm not sure which ones, I'll check for you.

How about this deal,

My:
Blaine's Charizard 1st ED
Dark Charizard

Your:
Rayquaza EX FA
Hydreigon DX
Garchomp (Mach Cut)
(any extra trainers you can throw in)

LMK or counter! Thanks!

---------- Post added 08/16/2012 at 01:41 PM ----------

any drifloon and drifblim cards?

Yes, when I find them, I will just give them to you. I will keep you updated.

Hi, I have:
Mewtwo EX Next Destines
1 N
2 Ultra Ball
4 Pokemon Receiver
2 Level Ball
2 Eviolite
1 Hydreigon (Dark Trance)

I am in need of these:
Shiny Kabutops 1st ED Neo
Shiny Steelix 1st ED Neo
Shiny Mewtwo 1st ED Neo

lmk your prices on them.

My:
Mewtwo EX

Your:

Lmk what you think.

Seeing as the Mewtwo will be tinned in about a month, I don't value it at $32, like on trollandtoad. Personally, I'd value it at about $20. With that being said, if you could include something else from my wants I think we would be able to work something out. LMK. Thanks!!!

---------- Post added 08/20/2012 at 01:13 PM ----------

Hi, I have:
Mewtwo EX Next Destines
1 N
2 Ultra Ball
4 Pokemon Receiver
2 Level Ball
2 Eviolite
1 Hydreigon (Dark Trance)

I am in need of these:
Shiny Kabutops 1st ED Neo
Shiny Steelix 1st ED Neo
Shiny Mewtwo 1st ED Neo

lmk your prices on them.

Here's an idea of what I'm thinking, feel free to give me your prices as well.

Shiny Kabutops 1st ED Neo $50
Shiny Steelix 1st ED Neo $60
Shiny Mewtwo 1st ED Neo $70
Blaine's Charizard 1st ED Gym Challenge $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back