Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Heather's hammond la report

headers_squirtle

the lynch mob strikes again. :thumb: after my dad(mob2099) took the jackson city on saturday and my 3/2 we decided that my deck needed a few little changes. these changes would end up being the right choice to make with my queendom variant

round 1-trista (fire/delta deck)
I began this game with a nidoran(female) and i went first and used call for friends for a pidgey. i then evolved into nidorina and used fast evolution. by third turn, i had nidoqueen fully powered and she didnt have anything.
1-0

round 2-david s (jumpluff/politoed ex)
I also started with a nidoran this game and ended up with paras. my second turn i retreated, evolved, and used call for family. i was able to set up a little quicker and i was able to poison to get around jumpluff. and by time my queen attacked politoed it had lots of damage from toxic and curse powder. it was a good game.
2-0

round 3-jeff s (dark steelix)
i started with a pidgey and he started with a jirachi, so he already had a better set up than i did. my second turn i eveolve to pidgeotto and called for family with paras. i was able to toxic him and he would take damage from curse powder adn lose steelix.
3-0

round 4-brent (ludicargo/moltres ex)
i cant remember too much of this game, but i do remember that i didnt have the greatest start and neither did he. he was able to outplay me this game. gj
3-1

top 4
vs. jeff s (dark steelix)
this game we both got pretty decently set up. but by the time he was down to 3 prizes i was still at 6. and time was at about 15 minutes. everytime i would try to knock him out with poison he would life herb. he went 4-4 heads on this card. but i was able to bench him 3 minutes to spare.

vs.brent
this was a great game. we both had a pretty good set up. but i think that one confusion heads flip helped alot when i went to attack moltres ex. in the end the game came to time, me-1 prize and brent-2. we decided to finsh the game to see what would happen and i ended winning the game. very good game. well played brent. :thumb:

props-
-dad taking jackson city
-me, for taking hammond city
-dylan for winning 2 cities
-dale for coming in 2nd and 3rd
-mom for making top 4
-brent making top 2 twice
-rick being a great sport with the terrible deck he played with in jackson
-rick for buying pizza at the city

slops-anything i forgot :eek:

Congrats, Heather! I think this is your first win in 15 & up........and you did it with style. A well played game and a good comeback from yesterday! A great weekend for the Lynches, but a big hats of to Dana for stepping aside and letting someone else ( Trista) in the playoffs. What a great sport!
Rick

!

congrats heather,and that deck rick played in jackson,you do know who it belongs to? dont worry i took your advice and changed it around. good job you really earned this one because i had to make the call of throwing it or giving my best,i chose the latter and you took me to school,in time and the long haul. :wink:
~brent

GJ to you and your pop, Heather! Queendom was a very good deck choice IMO...but I pity Brent, since his finals games must be boring (Houston Finals was Ludi vs Queendom, right? =P).

Go Header it's your Birthday :clap: - oh wait that's not till May :eek:

good thing sharing your deck changes from the day before didn't come back to bite ya :biggrin:

Congrat's girl- I knew you'd warm up to 15+ in no time

Rocketman said:
Congrats, Heather! I think this is your first win in 15 & up........and you did it with style. A well played game and a good comeback from yesterday! A great weekend for the Lynches, but a big hats of to Dana for stepping aside and letting someone else ( Trista) in the playoffs. What a great sport!
Rick

Great tourney Rick- how about that 2nd Round :eek:
3/4 Lynch's playing 3/4 Schells- :biggrin:

I'll try to be a good momma @ the next one :thumb:

mewsmom said:
Great tourney Rick- how about that 2nd Round :eek:
3/4 Lynch's playing 3/4 Schells- :biggrin:

I'll try to be a good momma @ the next one :thumb:
Nancy, that was the third round, but that was a fun family feud!
You were a great Mom, just not so good a spectator! :rolleyes:
Heather played like a champion and won like a champion! :clap:
Rick

Rocketman said:
Nancy, that was the third round, but that was a fun family feud!
You were a great Mom, just not so good a spectator! :rolleyes:
Heather played like a champion and won like a champion! :clap:
Rick
No, she's right. It was the second round. :tongue:

Back