Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

heather's second place finish at baton red face paint....

headers_squirtle

......My mom(mewsmom) won her first city!!!! :clap: :clap:
this means that all the lynch's have won.

so on sunday morning we wake up at about 7:30 since the tourney starts at 1 and we have a 2 hour drive. the drive is long, but i sleep most of the way. we arrive and there a few people there. then i set up my cookie station to sell cookies to raise money to go on a medical conference this summer. today they are also celebrating elisabeth s. birthday.

round 1-nina
the 1st round takes forever to start because we had late entries. but i end up playing against a medicham and umbreon ex deck. i am able to get a pretty quick set up and i lock her with ruins. i win this game.
1-0

round 2-??
i cant remember the name but he was playing a dragonite/jolteon variant. at the beginning i couldnt pull anything. but then i manage to come back and take the win.
2-0

round 3-alex l.
i had played against this deck yesterday so i knew what was coming. i end up with a pretty decent start and all he starts with is lavitar. he eventually gets to ttar but he is week to queen so i manage to knock him out. i take all 6 prizes for the win.
3-0

round 4-mom
I get a pretty decent start, and so does she. we go back and forth and i have all my evolves with enough damage to be atm'd. she gets an atm and pulls 4 prizes. i lose this game horribly.
3-1

top 4-
1st seed-mom
2nd seed-me
3rd seed-alex l
4th seed-david

top 4-alex
round 1- this game we both get a pretty decent start but im able to get his ttar and furret because of weakness.

round 2- this game i was sure i was going to lose, but i end up coming back after he got tails 3 times on furret's attack. i end up taking all 6 prizes.

top 2-mom
ROCK LOCK-NO PIDGEOT....enough said. i lose terribly.

props-
-mommy winning her first city
-everyone buying my cookies and sponsoring me

slops-
-none

Last edited:
A big congrats to Nancy on her win!!!!! This was one of the times I really enjoyed puting that medal around the winners neck! Even though she beat me the day before................
GJ Nancy and Heather! This was an all girl and all Lynch final! And with Demi winning 10 & un., it looks like the females rule Baton red face paint! :clap:
Guys, you better get your game on! :thumb: :eek:
Rick

Great job Nancy.

Now, about these cookies? Better than what Master Professor Birch can bake up? Bring some to Texas in April. You won't be able to sell them (because of the location), but I'll be able to eat them.

Great Job Nancy!
And Heather since its your report!
Sory we didn't make it.
Aian asked if he could stay home on the way home from Hattiesburg, then Chris came in about 1AM and said he was beat and wanted to sleep in, Well I let them sleep in a little, but still got them up for Church!
It was kind of nice to have a quiet day at home just family.

Team Cook said:
Great job Nancy.

Now, about these cookies? Better than what Master Professor Birch can bake up? Bring some to Texas in April. You won't be able to sell them (because of the location), but I'll be able to eat them.
Were they good?????? I bought $40.00 worth!!!!!!! :eek: I'm still eating them!!!:lol:
Team Rocket loves cookies!!!!! And we love a good cause!:clap:

header just had to do her report :eek: better late than NEVER right- just wish I didn't have to take Heather down twice in the same tourney - her dad, ah that's a different story:lol:

I also want to Thank everyone, especially Rick- for sponsoring Heather through her cookies- she was up late baking those. She really has the dedication to attend this Medical Conference this summer- You all ROCK :cool: well except for that guy who doesn't want her to go :eek:

will try my luck at this weekends tournies. After that my Wrath of Pokemon decks will be resting- time to step up to the Big EVENTS & be put to WORK!! :clap:

Back