Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help a fellow fan out!

Sifadeas

Hi Guy's

My name is Chris, but people online know me as Sifadeas (Pronounced: Syph-a-d-***), and i am an aspiring media student hoping to make a difference in the online community. I play game's and share a massive childhood passion for all thing's Pokémon, and that lead's me to my Youtube channel, in which i have recently started up, where i will and currently am doing Pokémon TCG booster pack's and booster box opening's as well as some gameplay of my favourite game's. In my booster opening's and the occasional deck opening i do give away all my Online TCG Code's/QR Code's as i do not play the game, so please head over to youtube, and check my channel out, i have several video's at the moment with more in post production stage, and i have 2 Plasma Blast Booster Boxe's on pre-order, in wich i will be giving away all the PTCGO code's. So come on over, please drop a like if you enjoy any of my content, tell you're friend's and leave a comment on how i can improve my content, or anything you'd like to see from me :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sifadeas/featured

Thank You so much for taking the time to read this,
Oh and PS. To those who read to the end, im feeling really generous and would love to have my first of hopefully many giveaway's to a lucky subscriber number between 0-50, the person to reach that number will receive a free Pokémon Plasma Blast Booster Box!!

Again, Thank You
Chris - Sifadeas

Good videos! Sounds like a good idea, too. My lady and I subscribed to you. Good luck and we are looking forward to more!

I just subscribed to you, I love watching poketubers and I think there should be even more, please don't give up!

Back