Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help cards that allow you to evolve

aber9617

hi guys my league is running a tournament using the new format (cards only from the sets of HGSS onwards) and my deck consists of stage 1s and 2s now seeming as Broken time-space is plat it is no legal for the tournament so i need a list of alternatives i could use other than rare candy

thanks for the help:thumb:

In all honesty taking the time to evolve behind a good starter works well, such as minum UL, smeargle, skarmory, or a baby pokemon like cleffa. This way you can lay down all your basics turn one with minum and take advantage of rare candy to evolve into stage 2 the next turn.

Rare Candy.

Still works wonders, even if it is a little different. Just get your basics out on T1 or T2 and you're golden.

What Frozendukie said is probably your best bet. The only combination that would allow a stage 2 Pokémon T2 is Stantler/Minun/Pichu and then Rare Candy, I searched for it in the card database, and there really isn't anything besides Rare Candy that allows for faster evolving (like Spiritomb's Darkness Grace) in the HGSS-on format.

Back