Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

help grading my crystal charizard

cookymonster

hello im looking to get my crystal charizard rh graded and i was wondering who i can contact or ask to help me get it graded the only reason i want to get it graded is because im confident ill get a 10 on it it has no dings ,scratches looks pretty even so basically no flaws please let me know who to ask i might also get some other cards as well

Generally speaking though, smpratte does his grading offers to the community once in a while, I don't think he does it on a regular basis for everyone. I could be wrong and don't want to put words in his mouth, but the last time I contacted him, he said wait till he offered it to the community.

and as for Frank, IDEK if he offers his business to others

Generally speaking though, smpratte does his grading offers to the community once in a while, I don't think he does it on a regular basis for everyone. I could be wrong and don't want to put words in his mouth, but the last time I contacted him, he said wait till he offered it to the community.

and as for Frank, IDEK if he offers his business to others

Not sure about what smpratte said then. Frank send me to smpratte but he MAY say yes.

Here: http://www.beckett.com/grading/

It's really easy, just fill out a submission form, online or by hand, and mail off your card(s).

Plus Beckett's special this month is $7 a card for 20-day return. The best special they've had in about 6 months!

Oh, and you do have to sign up for a Free account so you can keep an update on your order.

I'll be sending in a PSA order likely at the end of next month if you're interested I can help you. I live in Canada btw, PM me if interested

Edit: this is open to all those interested, thanks

Last edited:
If cbd doesn't work out, I'm also sending in an order to PSA soon. I get a pretty good discount then most with PSA as my father was been using them for years.

Back