Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help! Looking for Secret Rare Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpbog1

Hey everyone!

I am looking to trade the following cards. Please take a look at my Haves for anything that may interest you! All cards are desired to be in mint/near mint.

x3 SR Ultra Ball
x3 SR Rare Candy
x3 SR Max Potion
x3 SR Pokemon Catcher

x3 SR Charizard
x3 SR Blastoise
x3 SR Garchomp
x3 SR Rayquaza
x5 SR Pikachu

x1 of all other SR.

x2 Crystal Celebi holo

x1 FA Skyla
x1 FA N

Thanks for your time!
cpbog1

Last edited:
I have

x3 Ultra Ball
x1 N
x1 Thunurus EX promo

I like (in order)

Sealed Birthday Pikachu Ver. 1
Snap Pikachu
Blaine's Moltres
Giovanni's Machamp
Lt. Surges Raichu
Rockets Mewtwo( might get in a trade)

I have:

4x Full Art Deoxys EX (They've been decked, but are still in good condition. Obviously there are no creases or anything, just light scratching on the back and obvious signs of being decked along the side. I always play with good sleeves and treat my cards well :))
2x Full Art Thundurus EX (same as above)
4x Ultra Ball

I can throw in some additional EX's to sweeten my end of the deal

I'm interested in your:

2x Genesect EX FA
2x Virizion EX

Really interested in any Genesect EX and Virizion EX that you have :p. If you're interested and you think we can work something out let me know! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

VLnny- Are you interested in any of the Japanese versions of those cards by any chance? Some of my English versions are not with me at this time. I will have to check which ones specifically.

Pandemonium - yeah, we can definitely try to work something out! Can you send me scans of the Deoxys ex? I'd like to know how much damage are on the cards. Also, just so you know, I only have one Virizion EX for trade now, but I still have both Genesects!

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

Hey everyone!

VLnny- Are you interested in any of the Japanese versions of those cards by any chance? Some of my English versions are not with me at this time. I will have to check which ones specifically.

Pandemonium - yeah, we can definitely try to work something out! Can you send me scans of the Deoxys ex? I'd like to know how much damage are on the cards. Also, just so you know, I only have one Virizion EX for trade now, but I still have both Genesects!

Thanks everyone!
cpbog1

Just sent you the link to the gallery of the pictures of the cards! :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

VLnny7 - I took a look, and I unfortunately only have the Snap Pikachu with me. Did you need anything else from me at this time, or were those the only cards you needed?

Pandemonium - Do you have any N trainers for trade by any chance?

Civarc - mm, I can offer you Mew* for those cards. Let me know if you can do that.

Thanks all!
cpbog1

I have 4x Deoxy ex, and 4x ultra ball =o
Would you do
My:
4x Deoxy ex
4x Ultra ball

Your:
FA Skyla
Virizion ex
Genesect ex FA

LMK/counter offer =] (wish some of your stuff wasnt on hold >.<)

Oh! let me know if you have any of my RH wants! =]

I also like your

Blaine's Charizard
Pikachu #78 Holon Phantoms
Any Base set Charizard(doubt I can get)

How long will you be away I'm willing to wait.

As per our discussion

My:

4x Deoxys EX FA
2x Thundurus EX FA
2x Mewtwo EX Promo
4x Ultra Ball
2x Float Stone

Your:

2x Genesect EX FA
1x Virizion EX

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

soccerdave17 - Sorry, but my Genesect and Virizions are on hold for a trade. I can still trade for the Skyla though. Would you be able to make an offer for that?

Vlnny7 - My Base Charizard is damaged (probably a 5 or a 6 on a PSA scale). Would you be interested?

Pandemonium - Correct, PM sent!

soccerdave17 - Sorry, but my Genesect and Virizions are on hold for a trade. I can still trade for the Skyla though. Would you be able to make an offer for that?

Vlnny7 - My Base Charizard is damaged (probably a 5 or a 6 on a PSA scale). Would you be interested?

Pandemonium - Correct, PM sent!

Would you do 1x deoxy ex, and 4 ultra ball for it? and are both virizion ex RA on hold?

I have all of your Deck wants except for the Deoxys. I also have a Shiny Serperior.
I'm interested in your 2 Full Art Genesect EX.
LMK if we can do anything. :)

Hey everyone,

VLnny - sure thing, I should be able to send you a picture tonight or tomorrow night at the latest!

soccerdave - I actually no longer need those cards since I just recently got those cards in a trade. Do you have any of my other wants or SR for trade?

koltonsdrsgonite - sorry both are on hold in trades. I just updated my list so please let me know if anything else interests you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IT2Zoroarak - if it is in mint condition, I can do that. PM me to confirm. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

VLnny - sure thing, I should be able to send you a picture tonight or tomorrow night at the latest!

soccerdave - I actually no longer need those cards since I just recently got those cards in a trade. Do you have any of my other wants or SR for trade?

koltonsdrsgonite - sorry both are on hold in trades. I just updated my list so please let me know if anything else interests you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IT2Zoroarak - if it is in mint condition, I can do that. PM me to confirm. Thanks!
Darn >.< I do have 1-2 Keldeo ex promos and 1 Keldeo ex FA! unfortunately I do not have any sr's :/ if you need anything else let me know! Really want FA Skyla :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back