Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help! Mat problems!

Prize_Card

Ok so our team (teamchobo) Has blank mats and everything, but now i need help! Where would be the best place to get a custom design on your mat? A screen printing place, like kinkos?

And second of all I made a rough image of what i want the mat to look like on paint, but does anyone know of any good banner making programs, that of which would look good on a mat?

thanx so much guys!!

~ Prize_Card

GIMP is a free program like photoshop that may be able to help you out. And also, screenprinting places in your area would be able to do this. Check your phonebook for local places and call around.

Oh ok thanx! ill be sure to do that.. I was thinking maybe Kinkos.. When i go to a screen printing place how does it work? Do i show them the design i want and they do or what? And ill check into gimp

Thanx!

Okay, perhaps a bit of a noob question here, but where did you get the mats? i have always been interested in acquiring one to make into a custom mat myself, but I don't know where to look. And also, what are its dimensions? I was looking for something rather compact that would not take up a large quantity of table space. Thanks.

Back