Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help me choose deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud9tcg

Ok so I have i couple of decks I'm about to choose for a upcoming tournemant here at home but I don't know which to use, maybe you could help me chose which deck is best? And maybe help me do the deck better to?

Ok so heres my decks.

#1 LudiCargo

Pokemon 21

3 Plusle
3 Lotad
2 Lombre
3 Ludicolo
2 Slugma
2 Magcargo
2 Chinchou
2 Lanturn
1 Jirachi DX

Trainers 24

4 Celio's Network
3 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
3 Desert Ruins
3 Rare Candy
2 Pow! Hand exstention
2 Swoop! Teleporter
1 Crystal Shard
1 ATM Rock

Energy 15
7 Water
3 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble
2 Heal
1 Multi

#2 Rock-Lock

Pokemon 22

3 Larvitar
2 Dark Pupitar
2 Dark Tyranitar (20)
1 Dark Tyranitar (19)
2 Mareep
1 Dark Flaffy
2 Dark Ampharos
2 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgeot
4 Plusle

Trainers 23

2 Copycat
2 Steven's Advice
3 TV Reporter
4 Celio's Network
1 Mr. Briney's Compassion
4 ATM Rock
4 Rare Candy
3 Desert Ruins

Energy 15

4 Darkness
4 Lightning
4 Fighting
2 Double Rainbow energy
1 Scramble

#3 Spinning Tail

Pokemon 15

4 Larvitar
2 Dark Pupitar
3 Dark Tyranitar (19)
1 Dark Tyranitar (20)
2 Pidgey
1 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgeot

Trainers 32

4 Steven's Advice
4 Celio's Network
2 Rocket's Mission
1 Copycat
4 Claw Fossil
4 Rare Candy
4 Great Ball
3 Energy Removal 2
2 ATM Rock
2 Rocket's PokeBall
1 Strenght Charm

Energy 13

5 Fighting
4 Darkness
4 R Energy

#4 Queendom

Decklist:

4 Nidoran F
3 Nidorina
4 Nidoqueen
3 Pidgey
2 Pidgeotto
3 Pidgeot
1 Feebas
1 Milotic

4 Desert Ruins
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare Candy
4 Copycat
3 Great Ball
2 Steven's Advice
2 Rocket's Admin.

6 Grass
4 DRE
3 Heal
2 Fighting

Ok, so which deck should I use?

Sorry if my english is crap.

Id play Queen cause its your most concistant choice, Of course your choice should depend on the metagame in your area, But id Def go Queen =D

Remember this is a deck helping forum, rather than a deck choosing forum.

Don't use Claw Fossil. They aren't legal yet!

I remember I said net decking wasn't too popular in Norway... and here you come along with a 1-1 copy of Jeremys deck... hm...

My advice is to play the deck you personally like the most, because there are other factors in deciding what deck to use, than just the deck itself. And if you REALLY want to be a good player, testing out decks you have built or at least tweaked yourself makes up for more learning. Maybe you won't get 1st prize at the next tournament, but in the long run knowledge about what works/doesn't work in a deck will pay off. Rather than just playing the deck you have seen a list of at the internet someplace.

I Say ludicargo with the right tech for your meta but drop at least one pow for a strength charm and one briney for a warp point I won 2 critical matches near the end by warping something my ludi was able to hit still with smaller benches

Are we talking about the next tournament in Asker, are we?

Well, i would go for Rock-Lock or Spinning Tail.
I know that Spinning tail is a good deck, but I havn't tried it out yet, dough...

Also, from my experience with Rock-Lock, they are great decks.

Tip for Rock-Lock:

Exchange 4 Lightning energy for 2 Fighting and 2 DRE.

See you there Chris.

Even better: None of them! You should use a Salamence deck( Note: Salamence Powns!) Its more versatile and you can switch some not as useful trainers for some stuff like Blaziken and Swampert

defiranth said:
Even better: None of them! You should use a Salamence deck( Note: Salamence Powns!) Its more versatile and you can switch some not as useful trainers for some stuff like Blaziken and Swampert
More versatile than ludi??? i dont think so
Besides wich deck you like to play and which you play best, you have to see your metagame and wich deck can work against decks that the other people play

hi, I think that knowing that there are few quickly decks and most of them are slower because they usea lost of 2 stage pokemons you should use a dark steelix deck only with 4 onix and 4 dark steelix and the trainers must be all cards that allows you to have everything you need in your hand or perhaps you should use a dragonite δ -metagross δ well I hope that you choose the best deck

by the way I'm from Argentina so don't get because of my handwriting

Geez, if you're going to copy a nidoqueen, at least pick pablo's.

About the spinning tail, cut the sp ttar for another mission and drop the fossil for plusles, now you get to mess with pidgeots and cargos right off the bat.

Unfortunately he went with Rock-Lock and I had the honor of beating him twice in the last tournament we played in. Next time, Gadget. Next time!!

(I'm not sure how much more help he needs on this topic, so until he himself can confirm this, there's no real need of posting here. The "Upcoming" tournament was held a week ago or so).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back