Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help me with Chargon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryomota

I have had my Chargon Deck from around the time Crystal Guardians came out, and my problem is that I feel it needs a little editing, since I don't work on it much. I am mostly undefeated with this deck, my ratio of wins to losses is 8:1 (this means for about every 8 wins, I lose the next match) IF YOU HAVE 2 HOLON'S CASTFORMS FOR TRADE POST HERE!!

My list:
Pokemon (19):
Charmander D CG x3
Charmeleon D CG x2
Charizard D CG x3
Trapinch D HP x2
Vibrava D HP x1
Flygon D HP x2
Spearow CG x2
Fearow D CG x2
Chimecho HP x2

Energy (15):
8 Lightning Energy
4 Delta Rainbow Energy
3 Double Rainbow Energy

Trainers (23):
Holon Mentor x2
Holon Transceiver x4
Holon Farmer x3
Holon Adventurer x1
Holon Researcher x2
Windstorm x3
Island Hermit x2
Holon Lake x1
Holon Ruins x2
Rare Candy x3

Pokemon or Energy (3):
Holon's Castform x3

Ideas:
2-2 line of DF Ninetails (for quick energy and stalling)

Strategy:
Get out Charizard delta, attach 2 Lightning energies, have 2 Flygon, a Chimecho, another Charizard, and a Fearow delta on bench. Every turn, attach 2 delta rainbow energies (from Flygon's Ability) To your active Charizard and use your regular attach on the charizard on the bench, Metal burn, and repeat every turn. Use Castforms or DRE when no delta rainbow energy is available

One option is to include a few Meteor Falls stadiums, and the non-delta Charmeleon from CG. Charizard could make good use of Charmeleon's Rage and potentially dish a fair amount of damage for only two energy. This would especially me useful if you don't have two energies to place back onto Charizard on your next turn.

One downside, however, is that Fearow and Holon Researcher could not search for this version of Charmeleon. :(

I have the same thing with some different cards and I am about 50 - 7. Here it is:

3x Charmander d
2x Charmeleon d
3x Charizard d
2x Trapinch d
1x Vibrava d
2x Flygon d
2x Spearow
2x Fearow d
4x Chimecho
4x Holon's Castform

2x Holon Mentor
2x Holon Farmer
2x Holon Researcher
4x Holon Transciever
3x Meteor Falls
2x Holon Circle
3x Rare Candy
1x Holon Adventurer
2x Windstorm

8x Lightning Energy
4x Delta RE
4x DRE

This way you should start off with holon's castform, an energy, a basic delta, holon transciever or mentor, and your other don't matter. This way you get set up fast.

Hmm... Point taken

I am soooooo happy! There are barely any edits to my deck, that's great! States, here I come!

Cloud, i gotta disagree w/ ur edit, my 2-2 line of fearow gives me a free search, and since i have 3 farmers, if
one of my 3 charizards gets knocked out, i can farmer them, then use fearow d to find him

First of all, my version of the deck REQUIES at least 2 Farmer, the 3rd is to help yourself get saved from the WCS. If you wouldn't mind, try to use correct spelling, it makes reading easier.

You don't need two adventurer. You need one adventurer and two farmers. did you see the deck edit that I posted? That edit is pretty much fool proof. You have Holon circle to stall for when you don't get energy. Or you have meteor falls to at least do damage and then it can save your energy.

I'll test your list and see which one I like better, mine or yours. Does your list have any accomplishments, like CC wins or placings?

I have a list I won a CC with 10-0 Ill post it for you tomorrow cause Im going to bed now I work early in the morning I ran 3-2-3 zard 2-1-2 flygon and 1 latios ex d and the fire latias from Holon phantoms to counter Bandoom I run no stadiums 4 catforms and 1 holon voltorb 4 DRE and all the rest lightning.

Just a question, do you think your deck is fast enough? I mean to set up so many different things takes a lot of time, and although I never tested the deck out, could you really count on setting up like you want 60% of the time? Your dependent on fearow to get you most of your things, but what if somebody playes a Legacy or just KO's ur fearow with a sniper. Just a comment.

This deck is NOT dependant on fearow, he's just for extra search power. This deck sets up in the blink of an eye. Holon Researcher for exact PKMN, Mentor for basics (and Castform), Adventurer for extra draw. If you can start w/ a Holon Castform, and a mentor, by T2, ur getting plenty of draw. you end up w/ candies and plenty of supporters and PKMN to set up quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back