2 rosseanes research
2 prof.oak visit
4 rare candy
1 premier ball
3 mom`s kindness
2 moonlight stadium
2 power plus

Say to me that I need cards but only of dp in forward...:confused:

drop the rare candy and mom's kindness for starters, its all stage 1s and mom's can switch for pokedex or for Mars. Also what are your energy counts? basic and spec darks, DRE? Dre works great on honchcrow since murks use its attacks with no power loss from a honch's DRE
also MAYBE a 4-2-2 of the krow line, that way you're more likely to have honch safe, and i have better exp with 22 darkrai when i'm going all out for damage amps. Maybe even throw in 1 of the dark weavile, 10xdark en. in play means 60 for its own darks (with lvx darkrai) and each DRE on your bench is another 20 to it, if you want a theme of ampped damage from the bench's energy

I agree with the 4-2-2 Honchcrow line. Maybe make the Darkrai 2-2 since you'll be relying on its pokepower + sleep killing move. Put in 4 Roseannes so you can Night Maintenance your dead birds and get two back since they are basics. Maybe have something like this.

2-2 Darkrai/ Lv.X
4-2-2 Honchcrow
2-2 Weavile SW
2-2 Claydol

4 Bebe
4 Roseannes
4 Night Maintenance
2 Moonlight
1 premier ball
4 Dusk Ball
2 Pokedex

10 Dark
4 Special Dark (just in case darkrai is absent for the little basic attackers)

Theres three cards missing. I'm not sure what to put in there. Maybe that extra sneasel and 2 more basic energies or a 1 basic dark and 1 call. But when the new cards come out I suggest Pokeradar (masterball replacement) as the 3 replacements, though its all up to you.

I placed in the Top 4 with this deck this last sunday in a battle roads tourny, it's pretty awesome isn't it? I would try evening out your LVL X's to 2-2 on both the Krow, and the Darkrai. (You have 6 Pokemon to use before your opponent gets all thier prizes, might as well make it 2 murkrow, 2 Honch. lvl X, and 2 Darkrai Lvl X.) Claydol works really well with Team Galactic's Wager. Either you win, and get 6 cards, or you lose, get 3, and then use Cosmic Power to get back up to 6 anyway. I would play them instead of mom's kindness. You need to play a combination of 4 call energy/rosannes research to get your basics out. Murkrow is nice, but putting a call energy and using it's power is a lot better than using swarm, though swarm aint half bad either.

Good luck my fellow dark trainer. *High Fives*

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back