item finder x3
comp. search x3
eco gym x2
energy retrieval x2
super potion x3
bill x2

hope ya like it

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, we don't rate decks, we fix them.

Secondly, you have WAY too many Trainers.

Thirdly, you're three cards short of a full deck.

Way too many Trainers...I beg to differ. A Haymaker revolves around Trainer cards, in my opinion. What would you like him to do, start an evolution line...which would require more Trainers anyway? I think it looks good, aside from not having enough cards...

I think it's good as is -- classic haymaker with a couple of new twists. That said, use Gold Berry instead of Super Potion; Elm, Copycat, or Sabrina's Gaze instead of Bill; and Lass instead of Energy Retrieval. Then, drop 1 Gust of Wind for a Town Volunteers, and you're done!

ive seen alot of people suggest toun valenteers for decks what set is it in and what does it do...sry im not very famieler with cards further then mayb neo 1

Don't remember which set Town Volunteers is from (I think it's Aquapolis), but it's a Supporter that lets you shuffle up to 5 total Pokemon and Basic Energy cards back into your deck. Basically, it's a Supporter version of Nightly Garbage Run.

You can add aerodactyl to your list as long as you don't play evolve pokemon

Don't forget to use TV and fan club. Then use Fisherman istead of super energy Retrieval

Only put in Goop Gas Attack if you take out Ditto. Igglybuff detracts a bit from the Haymaker theme, but could be good. Aerodactyl could be nice, but you rarely see evolutions except for Wigglytuff, Clefable and Slowking in Unlimited anyway, and putting in an Aerodactyl strategy would require at least 5 slots -- 3 Fossil Egg and 2 Aerodactyl, which is my recommendation if you do try Aerodactyl. If you're lucky, you can get out Aerodactyl turn 1, and you don't leave Mysterious Fossils out for your opponent to KO.

This is what I would do

REMOVE
2 Psychic
1 Comp. Search
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Switch
1 Plus Power
1 Gust of Wind
2 Oak

ADD
2 Grass
2 Oracle
1 Elm
1 Copy Cat
4 Juggler
1 Strength Charm
Hope it Helps :D

I was commenting on a post by Carrington338. I think that 32 Trainers are fine. The deck that I play with right now has 28 in fact.

The only difference is that I am pretty much ignorant of all the newer sets... I haven't bought a pack since Neo 1 came out. o.o

Wizards.com has the Oracle, which lists all the cards from the Wizards sets, and EX: Ruby and Sapphire is listed on pokemon-tcg.com, which is Nintendo's site for Pokemon:TCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back