Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help newbie with Vilegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxfan818

Ok, so I'm still brand new to this game and have yet to pick up any cards, but I have been researching this deck for a few days now and I'm pretty sure this is going to be the deck for me. I'd appreciate any help as I have yet to play any games as I have no cards yet.

When it comes to strategy, I'd love to start with Spiritomb to get my Plume/Gengar up by T3 at the latest. Have a Mewtwo in to tech for SP. Not looking to start the beatdown early so I have Twins in there to hopefully get a BTS out asap or Mewtwo in case of Luxchomp or other SP. I've got plenty of ways to refresh my hand to be as consistent as possible. Azelf is in there as suggested to get Gengar/Mewtwo Lv X out my prizes just in case.

Pokemon: 27 cards

4-3-3-1 Gengar SF + Lv X
2-2-2 Vileplume
1-1 Mewtwo Lv X
4 Spiritomb
2 Uxie
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf

T/S/S: 21 cards

4 Bebe's
4 Collectors
3 Lookers
3 Twins
3 Seeker
3 BTS
1 Palmers

Energy: 12 cards

7 Psychic
3 Rescue
2 Warp

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:
You don't need 3 Uxie, Your running Seeker, so 2 is actually pretty decent. I would take out 1 Uxie for 1 Mespirit. It'll help a lot of your match ups. Especially Gyarados. I would take out 1 unown Q for 1 Azelf so you can get your Gengar lv X out of the prizes. Other than that. It looks pretty good

alright so..
TAKE OUT
1 rescue
1 luxury ball
1 seeker
1 uxie
1 unown q
1 gengar sf
ADD IN
1-1 mewtwo line
1 psychic
1 gengar PRIME
1 cynthias
1 crobat g
hope this helps!

Per gym rules you need to post your strategy also. Please post soon or this thread will be deleted. Thank You, evil psyduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back