2 rare candy
2 blackbelt

Energy (16):

3 call
1 warp
3 rescue
9 psychic

Point:

Okay so what i am trying to do is not win by prizes, but win by making sure my opponent cant keep pokemon on their bench, then take out their active.
I hope to do this by using seeker to make them pick up their bench, then using gengar prime to take pokemon out of their hand. After doing this, I will switch to gengar SF to finish off their active.
I have warp energy so that i can get rid of bad starts.
Nidoqeen is there to heal, vileplume to stop most trainer decks.
There are indeed 4 trainers, but those are mostly for beggining of game.

Help with changes?

EDIT:

Dropped nidoqueen line for uxie line
dropped 2 warp due to gengar's free retreat

Last edited:
This Idea is not going to work, because it will be hard to do exactly that much damage that you can come up with Gengar Prime and send some Pokemon into the lost-zone. If not the Uxies all other Pokemons will be hard to get into the Lost-Zone....
If you just go with Gengar Prime it takes too long to KO anything, so your oppenent will just kill it and then you loose and probably won't ever get anything into the lost zone.

-Filipp.

Where on earth are your uxies and azelf o.o

Also I'd ditch nidoqueen since you're already running rescue energy.

Then play 1-2 mesprit for your seeker line to have something WORTH picking up....

Not gonna lie that I don't fully believe you need a trainer lock in this deck, but to each his own and tell me how it works out for you,

please dont tell me if the idea of the deck is going to work or not. Its mostly for fun. I just want advice on what to change / add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back