Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

help with a deckbox and WoTC gym plastic booster display?

fizzycat

hey guys, I was just wondering if you could help me out with some rarity/price checks.

Fisrt up is this deckbox. It's from a promotion at the pokemon centerback in 2004/2005 featuring unique artwork drawn by ken sugimori, and is still sealed. I couldn't find it on hardrock or anywhere. Features lucario primarily

Pics: [front] [side 1] [side 2] [back]

this is the artwork featured on the back: [link]

secondly is this WoTC era plastic booster/theme deck display for gym heroes. I got this from my old comic store before it closed down, and have never seen anything similar to it. Was wondering if it had any sort of value?

pics: [one] [two] [three]

any help would be greatly apprecaited :) thanks

That's a damn rare deckbox, because I've never seen it. Downside of that is I have no idea how much it's worth.

Never seen the display unit, either, but I can probably hand you a solid estimate based on how more unique items like that have sold in the past. However, I can't really figure out how big it is. Can you give me approximate dimensions? Is it two feet tall? Five feet tall?

Both very, very interesting items.

Never seen the display unit, either, but I can probably hand you a solid estimate based on how more unique items like that have sold in the past. However, I can't really figure out how big it is. Can you give me approximate dimensions? Is it two feet tall? Five feet tall?

I'd say its around 1.5 feet tall, and I'd say around 8-10" long? guesstimating here.

and cheers for the value evil psyduck; I really want to use it but hearing that its been sold for that much is giving me second thoughts!

It is Ken Sugimori art deck box and it wasn't to rare when it first came out but it is definately hard to find now in new or good condition. I think I may have one somewhere amongst the 50+ deck box'd I have kept.

Back