Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help with Empoleon deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninety9lives

I want to build a Empoleon speed deck and I know what I want the deck to do but as I had my first game today I dont know the cards.

This is what I want the deck to do;

To bring pokemon to the bench fast so that Surf together does more dmg.
Dmg the opponents benched pokemon so that they die then only the active remains, kill that then GG.
To be fast at Evolving to get to LV.X.

I'm pretty sure 689374 people are fixing to tell you wrong forum.

Anyway, fast evolutions Phione helps with.

Bringing things to the bench quickly you'll want to use things like Roseanne's Research, Holon's Mentor, etc.
Another way for quick bench fills is with Eevee's call for family if you're playing Glaceon.

A lot of people use the Majestic Dawn Bronzong for fast bench spread.

Hope this helps.

- Xaej

Step 1: Buy Majestic Dawn Polar Freeze and Diamond and Pearl Royal Frost theme decks.

Step 2: Go on eBay to get critical trainers/supporters like Roseane's Research, Bebe's Search, Call Energy, etc.

Step 3: Find a good starter liek Great Encounters Pachirisu and/or Phione MD, and get at least 4 of those, totalled. Also, get 2 Claydols. You will need those.

Step 4: Work on it a bit and test it by shuffling and drawing hands about 20 times till you figure out whether your ratios are bad or not, and once you think its good, post it on here to see if anyone sees anything better.

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back