Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help with some staple cards

The King Of Magikarps

I would like the price for both non-RH and RH as well as seperate and play sets for non-RH and RH.
Cyrus
Poketurn
Energy Gain
Power Spray
Pokemon Collector
Judge
Super Scoop Up
Broken Time Space
Call Energy
Double Colorless Energy

Thanks in advance as I'm trying to get some prices so that I may sell at Nats.

These are competitive prices that I've found myself paying for the following cards (typicaly off of ebay)

Cyrus-$2
TGI trainers-$1-1.50
Collector-$2
Judge-$1.50
SSU-$0.75
BTS-$2.50
Call-$3.00 (probably $2.50 now)
DCE-$3-3.50

Usually I would pay no more than 100% of the base price for a RH, but I could see you getting 150% for some of the more used staples (like collector and cyrus)

These are competitive prices that I've found myself paying for the following cards (typicaly off of ebay)

Cyrus-$2
TGI trainers-$1-1.50
Collector-$2
Judge-$1.50
SSU-$0.75
BTS-$2.50
Call-$3.00 (probably $2.50 now)
DCE-$3-3.50

Usually I would pay no more than 100% of the base price for a RH, but I could see you getting 150% for some of the more used staples (like collector and cyrus)

I've pesonally never found call energy cheaper than 8$ on ebay...

I've pesonally never found call energy cheaper than 8$ on ebay...

wow. Yeah i got about 12 call energy in 3 sets of 4's at various times about a year ago and always found myself paying $2.50-3.50 per card (not including shipping)

i just took a quick peek, yeah, it looks like call go for about $6-9 now. (which is really weird imo seeing as they're played extensively less than a year ago)

it seems poketurns go for a LOT more than the other TGI Trainers (including Cyrus itself)

holy batman you're right. BIN's are like $5 on eBay O_O (when did this happen?!)

updated list (ceiling price list):

Cyrus-$3
TGI Power Spray, E-Gain,SP Radar-$1.50
TGI Poketurn- $5
Collector-$2.50
Judge-$2
SSU-$1
BTS-$3
Call-$8
DCE-$4

knock off about 25% for really competitive prices IMO

Back