Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvg1596

hi im a new collecter and was wondering if anybody would want to send me fcbm and i will show the unboxing on youtube :thumb: pm for info

Generally speaking, I don't think anyone will give you FCBM unless you have a known youtube channel, and/or you are famous.

I see no youtube link in your signature, nor would I give FCBM to a NEW collector,I probably would FCBM to those who have GIANT booster pack openings etc, that is just my input

It is like this scenario.

Bob works for 2 years buying and trading cards to get to a reasonable level, he makes videos showing his trades and opening booster packs

George, starts out with nothing, should he have to work as hard as Bob to get cards or should he try and find an easier way?

REALITY CHECK FOR GEORGE! NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE!(more or less true)

So what I am trying to say here is, try and start on your own and then gradually work your way up and you /might/ be lucky to get FCBM, I am sure many people will agree

ALSO, posting HELP! isn't a good way to get FCBM...
Im sure most people will agree that when they clicked here they thought you had a card you needed to be valued, not asking for FCBM

Sorry to sound so rude, just saying it like it is!

one of the rules of the 'gym is to write to be read, and avoid using acronyms/abbreviations that not everyone will understand.

so: care to let everyone know what 'FCBM' stands for?

'mom

Wait . . .

People actually do this? Send someone free cards so they can watch them open the packs on YouTube?

That is just mental.

first: this is off-topic for the collecting/price guide forum.

second: i don't believe there is a place where a thread begging for free cards for oneself IS on-topic, so...

*click*

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back