Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HERBEON the Grass Eeveelutions !!!

guys, here is my future card of eevee with his grass evolution and its abilities :

HERBEON EX ( herb + eon ) 100

Pokepower: LEAFWALK
Once during your turn for each grass pokemon you have in play, your active pokemon pay 1 less to retreat his/her active pokemon for each grass pokemon you have in play. You can use 1 Leafwalk pokepower during your turn.

Attack:

Camouflage 30 (1g1c) - flip a coin, if heads prevent all of effects of attack including damage done to herbreon ex

GReen Blast 30+ (2g1c) - for each grass energy you have in play this attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each grass energy you have in play.

weakness: FIRE
resistance: WATER
retreat cost: 2

what can you say? :clap:

Last edited:
ScytHEoFDeATh7283 said:
guys, here is my future card of eevee with his grass evolution and its abilities :

HERBEON EX ( herb + eon ) 100

Pokepower: LEAFWALK
Once during your turn for each grass pokemon you have in play, your active pokemon pay 1 less to retreat his/her active pokemon for each grass pokemon you have in play. You can use 1 Leafwalk pokepower during your turn.

Attack:

Camouflage 30 (1g1c) - flip a coin, if heads prevent all of effects of attack including damage done to herbreon ex

GReen Blast 30+ (2g1c) - for each grass energy you have in play this attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage for each grass energy you have in play.

weakness: FIRE
resistance: WATER
retreat cost: 2

what can you say? :clap:

A few errors that i noticed,
If its going to be an Eeveelution Ex make it have 110 Hp like all of the others.
The pokepower isnt a pokepower its a pokebody and again if its Ex make it have a power not a body like the other eeveelution ex's
Leafwalk doesnt rly make much sense....For Each grass energy you have in play attached to a grass pokemon you retreat 1 less for your active? Thats not a power thats a body and if your going to make it an Eeveelution Ex....AGAIN make it like the other eeveeluton Ex's. Give it a power that makes sense and isnt a body and have it Once per turn when you play Herbeon Ex down from your hand to evolve one of your pokemon then this effect happens.
You also mispelled Herbeon in a few sections of the thing and mispelled other words too.

Back