Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Herman Cain drops

Running for president can be a challenge. Running for president can seem impossible. But it's never easy when there's so much on the line.

I've lost all my faith in the republican party. They screwed up the nation so bad. (Yeah I said it.)

Although the reference to the "Power of One" song from Pokemon the Movie 2000 caught me off gaurd and I chuckled at that bit when I realized where I heard it before. I wonder if someone wrote that for him. :rolleyes:
~Cyber~

(Freedom of Speach. Deal with it.)

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel about this. I do find it odd that, for all of the claims against him, not one of them had proof. Just seems if it were that prevalent, it would have been easily found.

I've lost all my faith in the republican party. They screwed up the nation so bad. (Yeah I said it.)

Although the reference to the "Power of One" song from Pokemon the Movie 2000 caught me off gaurd and I chuckled at that bit when I realized where I heard it before. I wonder if someone wrote that for him. :rolleyes:
~Cyber~

(Freedom of Speach. Deal with it.)

Just curious, how has the Republican party screwed up this country? I would like to be informed...

Not sure how I feel about this. I do find it odd that, for all of the claims against him, not one of them had proof. Just seems if it were that prevalent, it would have been easily found.

Just curious, how has the Republican party screwed up this country? I would like to be informed...

Probably something related to Bush or the house majority they have atm...

But eh, no clue who this guy was, but lots of people drop out of their campaigns.

uh

Personally, and I'm a republican (although I've been out of politics for a while cuz I havent wathced the news as much, so I dont know as much stuff) I think Cain shoulda dropped a while ago...he didnt seem like a great candidate anyways, and all these affair issues just make it worse.

Tbh there's literally no one that really stands out as a good candidate in this election... Sad fact is this is when we need a great president the most....

we should all just move to canada

I could care less how many women he had or diddn't have sex with. What I care about is what one can do for our economy.

Which as president is close to nothing. He can veto poor bills from congress, and suggest certain tasks to congress... but as we've seen: Congress can ignore the president completely and get nothing whatsoever accomplished, if they so choose.

Herman Cain was a poor candidate. He realized this and is cutting his losses.

Herman Cain was the best presidential candid. He could do stuff for us since the president is a very influential person. And Congrees wouldn't ignore him completely, especially come next mid-term election when more Conservatives are voted in. He dropped because the Liberal BS of him doin all this crap, it really strained him and his family. He then realized that he couldn't pull it off financially(which sadly a lot of us knew it from the start) and so he had to suspend his candidacy. Hopefully, he will come back since the Newt is unreliable and Ron Paul is a Nut Job.

Frodo failed. Bush has the ring.

Aside from that totally random comment, imo Repubs > Dems.

Let's stop talking about rep vs dem. we aren't going to convince anyone. I know it's tempting, and I have my opinions, but the only way to keep this civil is to steal clear of Left vs right.
Posted with Mobile style...

Let's stop talking about rep vs dem. we aren't going to convince anyone. I know it's tempting, and I have my opinions, but the only way to keep this civil is to steal clear of Left vs right.
Posted with Mobile style...

Good point. I don't really give a crap about the party tbh, but I think in the end it depends on who is elected.

Yeah, overall to me it's about choosing the best person for the job...sadly party influences are so strong/corrupt these days (on BOTH sides mind you), it really makes picking a President almost pointless since they'll usually cater to the party line.

I think at this point Donald Trump should step back in the race, maybe even Mike Huckabee. I was disappointed when they dropped out of the race awhile back. To be honest I don't really like Newt Gingrich cause he's egotistical and despite having experience in Congress just seems like a weak leader IMO. Remember he isn't the only Political Candidate besides Herman Cain that was involved in affairs in the past.

I don't really care for Michelle Bachman, Jon Huntsman seems okay, I like Rick Santorum but he's been lagging behind in the polls recently. Ron Paul I probably wouldn't mind as President, he did serve under the Reagan Administration a long time ago. Buddy Roemer doesn't get much love as a Republican Presidential Candidate despite not appearing in the Polls or in the Debates cause he lacks the cash to get his voice heard. Go look him up on Wikipedia or Google, you'll know what I mean.

So far Mitt Romney is my man, I don't care If Gingrich is ahead of him in the polls. Gingrich just seems like he's apart of that same old political system of liars that only cares about getting elected rather than doing their job as U.S. President. Both Republicans and Democrats are the same way at least after the Reagan Administration. It's time the U.S. changes that, there's still time for more candidates to jump in cause we still have a year before the Elections take place.

...Donald Trump? I'm sorry...but what does Donald Trump know about politics? He's a businessman...

What did George Washington know about politics, he was a General? (and a bad one at that)

Same goes for all of the founding fathers and most Presidents up until Bush Sr. Clinton and Bush Jr were about the only real "experienced" policiticians we've ever had (take that liberally, I know there were more, but I just mean that is where the idea of having to have "experience" seems to come from)

And, for what its worth, I would rather have a business man run this country than a politician. We all know politicians are lying scum. At least a business man knows how to balance a budget. Do you think Herman Cain would be where he is today (finanacially speaking) if he ran his businesses like the US government handles their? Of course not, he would have gone bankrupt years ago.

And, as far as "experience" goes, what exactly do politicians have experience in? Politics? So, they know how to lie and get elected? Awesome.

Back