Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HG & SS TCG release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does not sound right...

Isn't that their next set?

they get sets every 3 months like we do. Did I miss something or wasn't Advent of Arcius thier last set, like a month ago.

they should be due in like October/November, no?

The Japanese release date of the HGSS video games is September 12. I'd expect the TCG set to come out around that time, probably a month after the release.

I recall seeing an October date being noted on Pokebeach, wouldn't be able to tell you the exact date though.

According to PokeBeach, the release date for the Japanese HGSS set is October 9th.

Nothing has been said on it's English release yet, but due to previous patterns, expect it in February 2010. (February 10th is a probable date based on past release dates of February sets)

The English release of HGSS is "spring 2010". I'd assume that to mean somewhere around the March/April area. Aren't there still two sets in Japan that we haven't yet gotten?

I think we can expect HGSS to follow the Platinum Pattern - TCG out in February, videogames out in March (USA) and May (Europe).

I think the HGSS set should come out next month like pokebeach says. Rise of Galactic came out october last year so it will probably be more or less the same time.

Thank you guys.

Let me clarify

I was referring to the Japanese, HGSC, TCG release date (not USA release dates, and not the video game)

thanks to all

looks like oct 9th.... can't wait for the translations!

Neo Gen was my favorite set EVER! I have been wanting a revisit to that set for quite some time. Looking forward to see what they are coming up with

Focus Band reprint anyone?:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back