Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HG/SS what's better?

kekaw2

i like ho-oh, but i hate kyogre. i dislike lugia, and love groudon. what is the better game?? i think that theese will definitley be the singular best games ever, but what to choose??

I have a feeling Heart Gold with Ho-oh is going to be the most popular (i.e. Ruby > Sapphire), but I prefer Lugia. He is my favorite of the two. it always seems that the more expensive element name is the most popular.

You have to catch the version mascot before getting the masterball. So, I'd get SS, as you can masterball Lugia and Groudon. (you can get Lugia and Ho-oh in both versions, the mascot at Lv.45 before the Elite 4, the other at Lv. 70 After Most of Kanto)

Instead of having to decide, i am just getting both :p

I wouold go for HG if i where to choose. Ho-oh is outright killer.

i'm going for HG just because of mantine, gligar, and kyogre (hate ho-oh, lugia's the better one of the two)

I like Ho-Oh a lot better than Lugia, but it always seemed to me that more people love Lugia and had Silver Version back in the day.

You have to catch the version mascot before getting the masterball. So, I'd get SS, as you can masterball Lugia and Groudon. (you can get Lugia and Ho-oh in both versions, the mascot at Lv.45 before the Elite 4, the other at Lv. 70 After Most of Kanto)
All the more reason to get HeartGold; the Whirl Islands are a pain of a maze to deal with. I much preferred playing HeartGold to SoulSilver, the former being my main of the two imports I've used.

If I had to choose, it'd be Heartgold, mostly becuase I already have a great Lugia from Gale of Darkness and already obtained an awesome Groudon from my Emerald. Kyogre will be easier to catch with Net Balls, and I can just Master Ball either Raikou or Entei.
~Cyber~

If you like Lugia more i suggest you get Heartgold and vice virca. I say this because on soul silver you get lugia at lv 45 and ho ho at 70 and on heartgold you got ho ho at lv 45 and lugia at lv 70

If you like Lugia more i suggest you get Heartgold and vice virca. I say this because on soul silver you get lugia at lv 45 and ho ho at 70 and on heartgold you got ho ho at lv 45 and lugia at lv 70

Here's a problem with that. Let's say US VGC goes with Japan's new rules and allows two of the banned pokemon (Ho-oh, Lugia, other ubers) at lv.50. Then SoulSilver would be the game to get if you plan to use Lugia in future VGC events.
~Cyber~

Here's a problem with that. Let's say US VGC goes with Japan's new rules and allows two of the banned pokemon (Ho-oh, Lugia, other ubers) at lv.50. Then SoulSilver would be the game to get if you plan to use Lugia in future VGC events.
~Cyber~

You my dear sir have not read up on the new features of HeartGold/SoulSilver.

The battle feature will level down pokemon, but not level up.

~Cyber~
Just play Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. :tongue:

Back