Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

hidden power

SailorClef

Ok, we all know about how great hidden power can be on netbattle, where you can make it what ever type you want...

But has anyone actually gone through the trouble to get a pokemon with a decent typed hidden power on the GAMES?

I use a banette on netbattle with HP fighting and I (with the help of everstones with the breeding so they'd be adamant) actually managed to get 3 of them with HP fighting (after like 50 eggs o_O; )

just wondering if I'm the only one who's actually THAT nerdy >_>

No way.

I breed for natures and IVs sometimes, but if you want a good nature, good IVs, and a good HP, you'll be breeding Pokemon for DAYS.

I have a really bad story involving breeding Skarmorys, trying to get ONE of the right nature.:nonono:

It isn't worth it IMO

I've got a couple with HP

Moltres (lucky enough to catch HP Grass 67!!!)

Electrike w/ HP Ice 68

If you use HP calculator on Serebii.net, you can figure out what your Pokes HP and power will be.... the only one I really tired for was Electrike, and I had to settle for Rash nature (though this was back on the Saphire game shortly after release)

With Emerald it is easier (Still time consuming though) to actually breed the correct Nature and HP onto a Poke.... but worth the effort if you get one!!!

Flaming_Spinach said:
No way.

I breed for natures and IVs sometimes, but if you want a good nature, good IVs, and a good HP, you'll be breeding Pokemon for DAYS.

I have a really bad story involving breeding Skarmorys, trying to get ONE of the right nature.:nonono:

It isn't worth it IMO

try getting a heracross... i have 50+ hatched heracross in my boxes right now :p

if you're competeing in a major tourney, it is crucial to victory. Otherwise, it just takes too much time. I know a guy that does that, though. He doesn't have a life outside of Pokemon.

Back