Ho-oh

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Dunsparce Lover14, Jul 8, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dunsparce Lover14

Dunsparce Lover14 New Member

Im almost to the top of mount battle in pokemon colloseum, and have all 48 shadow pokemon purified, and i want to know if you have to battle ho-oh at the top or you just get ho-oh through a cut-scene or something, anyone know?:confused:

2. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

it is just give to you. you battle the guy at the top (who feilds legendarys and some great pokemon) and after you will be awarded ho-oh.

3. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

4. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

You instantly get it. The last guy is pretty easy, or at least it was for me.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, I did this too. Just shows up in your box and it shows you this screen saying something like "Ho-Oh has arrived".

6. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

I've heard a rumor that if your current box is full, you can't get Ho-oh. It probably isn't true, but it doesn't hurt to be careful.

7. ultimatedra

ultimatedra New Member

except it is freaking nearly inpossible to fill up the boxes. you have a set amount of pokemon you can get in colosseum.

unless you trade over tons of nincada and getting shedinja from them.

8. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Important: you have to select "use story mode pokémon". You can trade GBA pokémon over and use a team of that, but don't use it directly from the GBA or you won't get ho-oh.

9. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

Supossedly it's just whatever box it's on. So you only need 1 full box. Even then, I doubt anything difrent will happen.

Now f you did the Nincada thing... :lol: