Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Holon Line, How Much?

Idling_Crisis

I was wondering how much these are worth?

Holon Transceivers
Holon Mentors
Holon Adventurers
Holon Scientists
Holon Lass
Holon Farmer
Holon Researcher

Thanks for looking and helping...

Last edited:
wait, 50 dollars really?? If I had those, I would only sell them for 20 dollars, because I only care about my shiny cards.

ting112 said:
wait, 50 dollars really?? If I had those, I would only sell them for 20 dollars, because I only care about my shiny cards.

then please get those so I can buy them off you for $20 =)

4 trans will set you back at least $30
2 mentors $15
the rest around $5

so yeah $50 is about right

seriously, how can 12 non shiny not rare cards from packs cards be worth about 50 dollars in total?????????????
20 dollars for me is alrady a lot.I gave all my money away.

Cause transceivers are used in almost every deck, they're uncommon, and only in Delta Species. You're lucky to get 2-3 in a box.

ok, but that still doesnt change my mind about 20 dollars.
actually, I would just follow the price guide

Last edited:
ting112 said:
seriously, how can 12 non shiny not rare cards from packs cards be worth about 50 dollars in total?????????????

Not rare?

They're rare.

They're definitely rare.

They don't have a "RARE" symbol, but they're most assuredly NOT "common".

Good Trainers are all "uncommon" but they're less common than non-Trainers in most sets.

I'd actually would go 40-45 bucks for the pkg. Most ppl really only need the Mentors and Trans, not as much demand on the others. JMHO

Keith

guys, think RC when it was only in SS, it was a really good card and it sold for more than it should of,

To, think most people thought DS was a horrid set, what do they think now... :lol:

For the list this is a good estimate

Holon Trans - 9
Holon Mentor - 5
Holon Lass - 1
Holon Farmer - 2 I excect this to go up
Holon Scientist - 1.50
Holon Adventurer - 1.25

JMO,
Drew

I will agree with most of the above prices.

Trans - around $10
Mentor - I've seen anywhere from $4 - $7
Lass $1
Adventurer $1
Scientist $1-$1.50
-Farmer ^^^^^

dabadman said:
I will agree with most of the above prices.

Trans - around $10
Mentor - I've seen anywhere from $4 - $7
Lass $1
Adventurer $1
Scientist $1-$1.50
-Farmer ^^^^^
Of course, I got loads (five +) of Holon Lasses and Holon Farmers AND holon Scientists from my almost-box of DS, but only one Mentor and three Trancievers. -_-

Also, I know Pokecorner sells Tranceivers AND Mentors for $9.99 a pop. They were only $4.99 and $3.99 a month ago, respectively.

i will sell any body here a holon line for 38.00 that is 1 of every holon trainer a totle of 7 cards
any one want ?
thanks

Last edited:
ting112 said:

Theres basically a huge Demand for them compared to the supply, sure its uncommon, but the majority of competivive decks run 4 of them.

Incidentally with DF being released and along with it more Mentors, its price will probably drop a little.

Back