Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Honchkrow possibility

garchompx12

i really like the whole honch/TGW/TGM/Absol kinda thing. TOTAL hand disruption. i was wondering if anyone will make a deck with it. what r ur ideas???

...edited

this is interesting, absol ex i can see, and the TGW/TGM i can see. what else to play. i say sableye hp. more hand disruption

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay peoples, contribute something constructive or don't post. I don't care if there is or isn't a TRUK engine or if this is already a TRUK deck. And I REALLY don't care if Honchkrow is fat or not.

Okay peoples, contribute something constructive or don't post. I don't care if there is or isn't a TRUK engine or if this is already a TRUK deck. And I REALLY don't care if Honchkrow is fat or not.

jeez what happen to having fun on a message board.

Hi folks,

From current test runs Honchkrow does not work well on his own. He needs a cleaner who can be used in the middle to the end of the match. At the moment Darkrai L.X seems to be nice due to his status effect which allows one to deliver the killer stab with Murrkow who mimics Honchkrow L.X on the bench.

Thus far it looks like most Honchkrow decks trade a prize for another one. So the main benefit would be to slow the other side down by forcing them to re.built their force. this can be done as described above since one trades a fueled Pokémon for an resource less Murkrow. Let me know what you folks came up with in your test runs. Would be interested in an experience exchange. Thanks for the assistance in advance.

Back