3 Looker's Investigation
4 Roseanne's Research
3 Life Herb
3 Bebe's Search

Energy 13

9 Basic Dark
4 Rainbow Energy

Strategy

Honchkrow G and Crobat G T1 then energy gain and do a nice 50 first turn and then build up Cacturne for good 50 per turn!! Poké Turn and Pokémon Rescue to keep on getting back Crobat G! Simples !!!!

Last edited:
How do you plan on obtaining Cacturne with only 2 Bebe's? Take out the Life Herb and replace it with Cryus' Investigation, you can get the Bebe's Faster along with some Energy. Also with just 4 Rainbow you will rarely get a T1 Toxic Fang, take them out and just replace them with Psychic.

1. UXIE!!!!!! Gets Cacturne and 2 Bebe's is fine.
2. Rainbow is not for toxic fang.... it's for the toxic fang AND Poison Experiment

1. UXIE!!!!!! Gets Cacturne and 2 Bebe's is fine.
2. Rainbow is not for toxic fang.... it's for the toxic fang AND Poison Experiment

1. Uxie at most can only get you 7 cards, so the chances of getting Cacturne from just that aren't good.
2. All the more necessary, you can't Roseanne for Rainbow, but you can for Basic Psychic.

I know BUT I dont need the rainow just for psychic!! It's just anexra add on if it's needed.

I'll put one more bebe's in

I played this in my PR. Used 2 Palkia and Crobat G to spread damage then spread with Honchkrow and Cacturne. Went 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back